I hope you've had a good week - it's been a busy week here, but lots of fun! My darling hubby took me to a fall festival (with quilt show) on Saturday - lots of lovely eye candy there and friendly quilters, too! I'll have some pictures to post later on in the week of some of the beautiful quilts I saw there. But now it's time to get down to business - making this week's list! Here's how I did on last week's list....
1. Finish both front and back of Welcome Home. Done! Miss Lilli really helped me by not helping so much this week....
|...and the back!|
2. Quilt it! Also done! Here are a few pictures of the finished product - I'm very pleased with how this came came out! I'll be doing a post Friday with more of the story behind this quilt.
So now - what's up for this week?
1. Finish piecing the front and back of a disappearing 9-patch variation quilt to be given to a woman with cancer through the quilt ministry.
2. Applique a t-shirt for a friend's 2-year old daughter.
3. Work on repurposing my library area into a sewing studio.
4. Hit the post office and mail off my bee blocks and prizes from the Fall Into Fall giveaway.
5. Prepare for Wednesday night's quilt sampler class for new quilters at church!
6. Quilt the disappearing 9-patch quilt from item 1.
7. Pick out something special for my bloggy friends (what's it for? Here's a hint - hobbits! Give me your best guess!)
Looks like it's going to be a busy week! But I've got my Tuesdays and Thursdays back, since fall break is over - so no excuses!!
What are you working on this week?