First of all, let me say that I am absolutely bowled over with the response so far to the Hands2Help Charity Quilt Challenge! We already have sixteen quilters signed up to participate - but there's still room for more! Go check it out and join in, if you haven't already. (PS - there's a GIVEAWAY for those who sign up, and more goodies to be won for the finishers!)
And now, let's see how I did on last week's list...
1. Put borders on a signed quilt back.
2. Quilt the ministry quilt with the signed back.
And done! Here's a pic of the front of this quilt...
It was such a windy day we had to lay the quilt on the ground to take the pic - it kept blowing off the clothesline!! This one came out very soft and cuddly...
3. Get two more flimsies ready for quilting, with backs.
Done! They're not only ready for quilting, they're quilted and ready for their new homes!
This one has already gone to a woman just diagnosed with cancer and given only a year to live...
And this one will stay on hand waiting for the perfect recipient!
4. Prepare a back for my Christmas Around the World quilt.
I didn't get to this one. As badly as I wanted to do it, I had some more ministry needs come up that took precedence.....
And now, for next week....
1. Pull fabrics for the Hands2Help challenge.
2. Assign partners and e-mail everyone!
3. Quilt the sixteen-patch ministry quilt.
4. Make a ministry quilt from Origins fabric.
5. Piece together a blue ministry quilt.
6. Piece a back for my Christmas Around The World quilt!
Whew! That's nowhere near everything I should get done, but it's all I think I can for sure get done this week!
So now - - - what are you doing this week (besides checking out the Hands2Help Charity Quilt Challenge?) ;-)