Monday, April 18, 2011

Make-A-List Monday #43! Back to our regular programming....

Hi, all!


OK - Hands2Help is all set up and should run on its own for a while now, so it's time to get back to work on the regular stuff!  Last week was consumed with lists and e-mails and all the work I didn't really know was involved with organizing a challenge/swap - I have so much more appreciation for the people who organized swaps I've been involved in!!  It was loads of fun, but also loads of work - and my list from last week really reflects that.  Here's how I did....



1.  Pull fabrics for the Hands2Help challenge.
Done!  Here are the two packets of fabric that are going out this morning to my partners.....



2.  Assign partners and e-mail everyone!
Done!  Hallelujah!!  48 individuals participating!!!

3.  Quilt the sixteen-patch ministry quilt.
Done!  This one is intended for a lady who's just been diagnosed with lung cancer, and will be delivered this morning...


4.  Make a ministry quilt from Origins fabric.
I didn't get to this one - probably because I spent all my quilting time Thursday and Friday working on Hands2Help. But there's no excuse for this week - so it will get done!!

5.  Piece together a blue ministry quilt.
Done!  This one has been delivered, too!


6.  Piece a back for my Christmas Around The World quilt!
Still no luck on this one.... maybe this week??

OK - so here's my list for this week...

1.  Make the Origins quilt for the quilt ministry.

2.  Complete two more quilts for the quilt ministry.

3.  Piece a back for the Christmas Around The World quilt.

4.  Cut out the Ocean Blues quilt. (My vacation project!)

5.  Mail off H2H fabric packets and prizes!!

I will get more done this week!!! (That's my new mantra...)

So what are you up to this week??

Later!

Sarah

8 comments:

  1. Your partners should be excited to get their fabric! I'll look forward to your Origins quilt. I really like that line.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you need to add to your list a well deserved nap and a coffee/tea/hot chocolate. Thanks for all the hard work with the H2H.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for all your work on the H2H challenge. I can't wait to get my fabric. Sounds like you have had a busy week. Good for you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have a busy week ahead, but not much time for crafty-busy! I need to get my daughter's grades wrapped up, some legal papers ready concerning our residency in Canada, a scrapbook made for my daughter's graduation, and prepare for out-of-town guests this weekend. Oh, and we're dog-sitting for friends this weekend too. But I so want to play in my craft room!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree with Spontaneous Threads. You definitely need to add a little chocolate or break of some kind into your week.

    Thanks for all you've done getting the H2H ready. I mailed my fabric out today and can't wait to see what I get from my partner.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't know how you do it!! 48 people...that's amazing!!! On top of everything else that you do...do you ever get to sleep? :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the quilts on the line. Great way to show them off.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for all the hard work to organize the challenge! This is my first ever, and I'm so excited!
    Jacque in SC
    quiltnsrep(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile!! If you want a PDF of a pattern, PLEASE leave your email address in your comment, or email me directly at salliesue57 (at) gmail (dot) com!