OK - Hands2Help is all set up and should run on its own for a while now, so it's time to get back to work on the regular stuff! Last week was consumed with lists and e-mails and all the work I didn't really know was involved with organizing a challenge/swap - I have so much more appreciation for the people who organized swaps I've been involved in!! It was loads of fun, but also loads of work - and my list from last week really reflects that. Here's how I did....
1. Pull fabrics for the Hands2Help challenge.
Done! Here are the two packets of fabric that are going out this morning to my partners.....
2. Assign partners and e-mail everyone!
Done! Hallelujah!! 48 individuals participating!!!
3. Quilt the sixteen-patch ministry quilt.
Done! This one is intended for a lady who's just been diagnosed with lung cancer, and will be delivered this morning...
4. Make a ministry quilt from Origins fabric.
I didn't get to this one - probably because I spent all my quilting time Thursday and Friday working on Hands2Help. But there's no excuse for this week - so it will get done!!
5. Piece together a blue ministry quilt.
Done! This one has been delivered, too!
6. Piece a back for my Christmas Around The World quilt!
Still no luck on this one.... maybe this week??
OK - so here's my list for this week...
1. Make the Origins quilt for the quilt ministry.
2. Complete two more quilts for the quilt ministry.
3. Piece a back for the Christmas Around The World quilt.
4. Cut out the Ocean Blues quilt. (My vacation project!)
5. Mail off H2H fabric packets and prizes!!
I will get more done this week!!! (That's my new mantra...)
So what are you up to this week??