Monday, April 25, 2011

Make-A-List Monday #44! Where Did The Week Go?

Hi, all!


Where did last week go??? It seems like just yesterday that it was Monday!  I didn't do so well on my list this week, and I'm not really sure why - just one of those weeks, I guess!


So let's see how it went....




1.  Make the Origins quilt for the quilt ministry.
Done and delivered!  This was the 100th quilt we delivered through our quilt ministry since we began in January 2010!



2.  Complete two more quilts for the quilt ministry.
Done - sort of!  I completed one quilt, and pieced two more tops that will be quilted this week (I need more batting, but it is on sale this week, so I needed to wait!)


The finished quilt....

...and the two pieced tops!

3.  Piece a back for the Christmas Around The World quilt.
Partly done - I pieced half of the back Saturday morning before my husband whisked me off for breakfast at Cracker Barrel and a day of errand-running!




4.  Cut out the Ocean Blues quilt. (My vacation project!)
Total fail on this one - but I'm going to pick up the Kona Coal I need for this quilt today at Joanns, now that I have a coupon and it's not on sale for $1 off any more!

5.  Mail off H2H fabric packets and prizes!!
Done!  I think everyone's received their goodies, too....


So let's see what I may or may not get to work on this week...  ;-)

1.  Quilt the two ministry quilts that were pieced last week.

2.  Finish piecing the Christmas quilt back.

3.  Cut out the Ocean Blues quilt.

4.  Make a Hawaii-themed ministry quilt (but the fabrics have to get here first!)

5.  Work on H2H quilt.

6.  Go to Paducah on Saturday for the AQS Quilt Show!!

That's more than enough to keep me busy, I think!  

So - what are you working on this week?

Later!

Sarah

PS - Nicole of Aunti Nicole's Corner is having a giveaway to celebrate her one-year blogging anniversary!  Go check it out!!

12 comments:

  1. that is a great list!!! congrats on your 100th quilt for your quilt ministry. this week i have things on the hook, instead of sewing. i keep meaning to blog about it all but my computer is behaving badly!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You accomplished a lot last week! Your quilts and quilt tops are beautiful!! It looks like you have quite a list for this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. If I could manage to accomplish HALF of all you do in a week, I would be tickled! Just think of all the people who have been blessed by 'the work of your hands'! You are truly an inspiration and I so enjoy watching God work through you! Congratulations on your 100th lovely quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow! Good for you! looks like you got lots done. That must feel great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, you did really well sweety - and great job on organizing H2H - love the 'update' time, so nice to see what everyone is doing. Have fun at Paducah.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on the 100th quilt. Looks like you are going to have a busy week. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Out of control! They all look great! Good luck with all the projects!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You keep everything so organized! The quilts are lovely!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful quilts! Congrats on 100!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looks like you got a lot done to me girlie!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I think that you accomplished ALOT. Congrats. You soooo encourage me and spur me on, sister! Sew On!

    ReplyDelete
  12. You got lots done! Organizing the H2H swap was lots of work in itself, I'm sure. I just love the colors in that Origins quilt.

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile!! If you want a PDF of a pattern, PLEASE leave your email address in your comment, or email me directly at salliesue57 (at) gmail (dot) com!