Where did last week go??? It seems like just yesterday that it was Monday! I didn't do so well on my list this week, and I'm not really sure why - just one of those weeks, I guess!
So let's see how it went....
1. Make the Origins quilt for the quilt ministry.
Done and delivered! This was the 100th quilt we delivered through our quilt ministry since we began in January 2010!
2. Complete two more quilts for the quilt ministry.
Done - sort of! I completed one quilt, and pieced two more tops that will be quilted this week (I need more batting, but it is on sale this week, so I needed to wait!)
3. Piece a back for the Christmas Around The World quilt.
Partly done - I pieced half of the back Saturday morning before my husband whisked me off for breakfast at Cracker Barrel and a day of errand-running!
4. Cut out the Ocean Blues quilt. (My vacation project!)
Total fail on this one - but I'm going to pick up the Kona Coal I need for this quilt today at Joanns, now that I have a coupon and it's not on sale for $1 off any more!
5. Mail off H2H fabric packets and prizes!!
Done! I think everyone's received their goodies, too....
So let's see what I may or may not get to work on this week... ;-)
1. Quilt the two ministry quilts that were pieced last week.
2. Finish piecing the Christmas quilt back.
3. Cut out the Ocean Blues quilt.
4. Make a Hawaii-themed ministry quilt (but the fabrics have to get here first!)
5. Work on H2H quilt.
6. Go to Paducah on Saturday for the AQS Quilt Show!!
That's more than enough to keep me busy, I think!
So - what are you working on this week?
PS - Nicole of Aunti Nicole's Corner is having a giveaway to celebrate her one-year blogging anniversary! Go check it out!!