Thursday, April 14, 2011

Last Call, and Nikki Rae, where are you??

Hi, all!


First of all, if you are planning on participating in this challenge, please check the participants' list in my right sidebar and see if your name is listed!  I was contacted by one person this morning that I had missed somehow, and I really don't want to miss anyone!  If you don't see your name, e-mail me or leave a comment on this post and I'll get in touch with you ASAP!

Now - just a quick post to check on some of our Hands2Help Charity Quilt Challenge participants ---

NO REPLY BLOGGERS

Mary
Nikki Rae

Please please please e-mail me directly at salliesue@clearwire.net!  
I need more info from you to get you set up!
(Like your e-mail address!!)
;-)

Also, I'm still waiting for address info from Janet K., Jamie, Kathleen, and Brenda D.  Please be sure to e-mail me today with the info, as early as possible, so I can get you paired up and notified about your partners!!

Note:  If you've waited until the absolute last minute and are now kicking yourself, thinking you've missed the chance to join in the H2H challenge, leave a comment and I'll try to work you in!!  I'll be matching up partners Thursday morning, so there may still be time!

Don't forget to check back on Friday to see who wins....

this.....    

AND....
this!!!  

Two winners will be drawn because we topped 40 participants!  Woohoo!!

Later!

Sarah

PS.  Don't forget about "Can I Get A Whoop-Whoop?" Friday - are you ready to link up??  I hope so!!!


Oh and for those of you who are still sweating through finishing up your Federal tax forms (and even for those of you who have already filed!) here's a little tax-time humor from those lovable aliens at Third Rock From the Sun... (the first three minutes are the funniest...)


3 comments:

  1. HI sarah--FyI--you are probably getting the comments emailed to you? If so, they look like no-reply bloggers. But,i you go back to the page where Mary and Nikki Rae left comments, you should be able to click on each name, which will take you to each one's profile, where you will find an email address.
    Best of luck with the charity quilt challenge! I'm too close to administering finals to do much of anything other than work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you were talking about me...I just emailed you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the 3rd Rock episode. I watched the whole thing. I just finished filing my taxes today. Now I have to do my sons.

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile!! If you want a PDF of a pattern, PLEASE leave your email address in your comment, or email me directly at salliesue57 (at) gmail (dot) com!