Friday, June 22, 2012

Can I Get A Whoop Whoop? Babies Are Distracting....

Hi, all!


Well, it's Friday again, and unfortunately, I don't have anything to show that you haven't seen already!  I made some more quilt kits for summer camp today, and cut some backs for some small quilts that I will hopefully quilt tomorrow, but other than that, I've just been playing with that baby!




I mean, how can you resist that face?  And she's started smiling at me - she recognizes me now!  How cool!  So she can be a little distracting....  ;-)


So I guess it's up to all of you - show off what you've been working on!  I, for one, need some inspiration to get back in the saddle!!  You've got until Sunday night to link up, so no excuses!  And if I get something done, maybe I'll update this post so I don't look like such a slacker!


Hugs!


Sarah




13 comments:

  1. I know my big babies and my 6 grands sure are distracting!!! Your baby is very cute!!! ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. alright, Alright we will let you slide this week Sarah;) She is pretty darn sweet!

    We need Lilli too though;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cutie! my baby distracted me all week so no sewing got done and she's 13!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Enjoy the grands! They just grow up too fast! Wish I could give her a hug as mine are just too big to do that anymore.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can see why she's distracting. Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. She is adorable! I have one grandson and another grand baby on the way. Maybe a girl this time??

    ReplyDelete
  7. I let my kids (and my sister) distract me this week so I don't have much to show either... but I'd say those are the best kinds of distractions!

    ReplyDelete
  8. She can't be two months old already, can she?! Enjoy that baby - time flies!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love those babies! We have a newone at church and I can't wait to meet her on SUnday!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You have good reason to be distracted! What a cutie-pie!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Whoop! Whoop! for time with that baby! She's way cuter than the quilts (and that's saying something, since the quilts are always wonderful).

    ReplyDelete
  12. Too cute! What a great distraction.

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile!! If you want a PDF of a pattern, PLEASE leave your email address in your comment, or email me directly at salliesue57 (at) gmail (dot) com!