Boy, it has been a busy week and weekend! Finishing up the Hands2Help Charity Quilt Challenge has taken up most of my time for the past two days - but it has been so worth it! I'm still totaling up the numbers, but it looks like more than 80 quilts have been made and donated this year - WOW!!!
So let's see how I did on last week's list...
1. Quilt and bind a top for a cancer fund raiser.
2. Re-assemble a 1600 quilt top that had some issues.
Didn't get to this one...
3. Clean out my junk room (now that I have storage space on my fabric shelves!)
I've made some headway on this - and found my hubby's
doctoral diploma in the process! He's very happy
with me right now....
4. Make up kits for the quilt ministry on Tuesday and Thursday.
Done! Made five or six kits and set up to make some more!
5. If no new needs come in, quilt two ministry quilts to get ahead.
I didn't get any done ahead, but I did quilt a baby quilt and another quilt for H2H, for the NOLA Project.
6. Decide on a quilting design for my Jacob's Ladder quilt.
Done! The pattern is picked and in progress on the frame!
7. Start keeping little Miss Emmalyn on Friday!
The most fun part of my week!! Take a look at her 2-month-old pictures!!
Isn't she just the cutest thing?
And now, here's what's on the list for this week...
1. Finish the quilting on the Jacob's Ladder quilt.
2. Make a woman's quilt for a new ministry need.
3. Finish cleaning the junk room.
4. Make more kits for the quilt ministry.
5. Mail off H2H prizes.
6. Play with that baby!!
Enough to keep me busy, for sure! So now the question is....
What are you working on this week?