Goodness, but I've been busy! DH is out of town, and for some reason the "clean and organize" bug bit me - so in addition to sewing, quilting, and playing with the baby, I've been digging into long-neglected areas in my house! Bags of stuff to donate, trash, things actually put back where they belong - where will the madness stop?????
OK, now that I've got that off my chest, here's how I did on last week's list...
1. Make up quilt kits for summer camp.
Done! But I still need to make more...
2. Put together more kits for the ministry.
Done - but I forgot to get a pic!
3. Quilt two more ministry quilts to get ahead.
4. Quilt at least three quilts for the NOLA Project.
5. Work on the junk room.
Didn't even darken the door!
6. Design a label for the quilts for the NOLA Project
donated through Hands2Help.
I'm working on this - a friend at church is going to
help me get a .jpg file set up so I can get them
printed through Spoonflower!
And what's on the list for this week?
1. Finish up all the cleaning/organizing I started earlier this week!
2. Put together scrap bundles for The Five-Pound Smackdown!
(More about that on Wednesday...)
3. Put together more kits for the ministry.
4. Put together more kits for summer camp.
5. Quilt at least two kids' quilts for NOLA.
I think that's enough for now - I'm having a lot of fun playing with this little girl...
|Thats my beautiful daughter making|
googlie eyes at the baby....
...and this one!
|Her first fishing trip!!|
So now the question is..... what are you working on this week??