I don't know about you, but I'm finally starting to get into the swing of the summer schedule - getting up earlier to sew before I pick up Emma, planning out my day so I don't waste the time - and so I have time to play with that sweet baby!! And don't think Lilli is being neglected in all this - I will be picking her up one or two days a week for some special Nana time!
Let's see how I did on last week's list....
1. Finish the quilting on the Jacob's Ladder quilt.
2. Make a woman's quilt for a new ministry need.
Done! But no pictures yet - the sun refused to shine this afternoon!
And I actually finished two women's quilts
for needs that came in during the week....
3. Finish cleaning the junk room.
Confession - I didn't even go in the room this week!
4. Make more kits for the quilt ministry.
5. Mail off H2H prizes.
6. Play with that baby!!
So not a lot of pictures this week, but I did get most of the stuff on my list done - hooray! I even knocked out my list for today - I got up early this morning, quilted a quilt that was on the frame before picking up Em, then bound that quilt, another one that was ready for binding, and quilted and bound a third quilt! It was a busy day!!
And here's what's on the list for next week...
1. Make up quilt kits for summer camp.
2. Put together more kits for the ministry.
3. Quilt two more ministry quilts to get ahead.
4. Quilt at least three quilts for the NOLA Project.
5. Work on the junk room.
6. Design a label for the quilts for the NOLA Project
donated through Hands2Help.
I think that's plenty for one week - although I may end up doing some different things and swapping the list around!
So now the question is - - - what are you working on??