Friday, September 7, 2012

Can I Get A Whoop Whoop? In the Nick of Time...

Hi, all!

Friday is finally here - and it's time to get your whoop whoop on!!  Are you ready??


*(*)*(*)*(*)*(*)*

I was really whooping this week when I came home from the hospital on Wednesday to find this waiting for me...


Isn't that a gorgeous sight?  Four wonderful quilts donated to us by our Anonymous Donor - and just in time!  Already today I've had requests for two quilts - so this was a lovely, timely donation!!  Hopefully I'll have full pictures of these before they are given away, but if I go out and take them today, my hubby's liable to shoot me!  Restrictions, restrictions, restrictions....  but I'm being good!!

So that's what I'm whooping about this week!!  Many thanks to our Anonymous Donor!!


*(*)*(*)*(*)*(*)*

What are you whooping about this week?

Remember - it doesn't have to be a finish - 
so tell us your accomplishments for the week!

We want to whoop right along with you!!

The linky party will remain open until Sunday midnight...

Hugs!

Sarah
 PS I don't know why the linky party is showing up twice, and I can't seem to fix it - but you only have to link up once!  ;-)



12 comments:

  1. Some generous gifts of quilts for you and they are so lovely. Funny how things work--when you need it, something shows up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you are doing well Sarah! Those are some really wonderful quilts being donated. Someone will get a nice blessing for that :*)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh those darn restrictions, but worth it in the long run. Take care of yourself and whoop whoop!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you are feeling better Sarah and what wonderful quilts someone donated!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful gift.Hope you are better and warm wishes!

    ReplyDelete
  6. God is good!
    Thanks for sharing the kindness of strangers and reminding us every little kind act makes the world a better place.

    Happy Sewing and quick recovery

    ReplyDelete
  7. glad you are doing great & what a nice surprise to come home to!

    Have a restful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sorry for linking twice. Don't know how I managed that and sure don't know how to unlink. Sorry!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous does really beautiful work!

    I'm glad you are being good:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful quilts! Don'tcha just love Anonymous?!!!

    Go slow and take good care of yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow - those are great quilts! I've been absent from blogland for several weeks and just catching up. I'm glad you are doing better! (and taking care of yourself) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  12. Please take more pictures of these lovely quilts before giving them away! This small shot is soooo tantalizing!
    Thanks!
    Tricia

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile!! If you want a PDF of a pattern, PLEASE leave your email address in your comment, or email me directly at salliesue57 (at) gmail (dot) com!