Another week begins, and it is absolutely beautiful here in Middle Tennessee! The sun is shining, it's a great temperature outside, warm but not hot, and my yard got mowed this morning - no more jungle!! Some things are just worth paying for..... ;-)
I didn't have a long list last week, but let's see how it went...
1. Cut out Lilli's quilt for Christmas.
Done! This is going to be fun to sew up...
... I love this fabric!
2. Cut out Emmy's quilt for Christmas.
Done! Love this fabric, too - Ric Rac Rabbit!
3. Take a last load of quilts and fabric to church.
Done! There's a lot more room in my sewing room now... again!
4. Start working on the pattern book for the quilt ministry, and for kitting directions for the patterns.
Done! Or, at least, started! This will be a long term ongoing
project, but it's good to start it now while I can't be
doing any quilting - it keeps me occupied!!
Don't ask me why this pic is upside down - it's just been
one of those days!
So I did ok on last week's list - I wonder what kind of trouble I can get into this week?
1. Keep working on the pattern book for the quilt ministry.
2. Start sewing on the quilts for Lilli and Emmy.
3. Make two quilt backs for the quilt ministry.
4. Put borders on a small quilt top for the ministry.
5. Teach a couple of friends how to use Jolene!
6. Work on Emmy's cross-stitched Christmas stocking.
This is how I've gotten done so far - let's see how much more I have done next Monday!
So that's my list for the week - no quilting, just light sewing for those of you who tell me not to overdo!
So now the question is - - - what are you working on this week?