Saturday, November 22, 2014

Christmas Gifts That Give Twice!


Hi, all!

With Thanksgiving upon us this week, it's no longer possible to deny the fact that Christmas is just around the corner!  As I've mentioned before, this year I'm trying to give gifts that benefit more than just the recipient when I can.  So I thought I'd share some with you that benefit a cause near and dear to my heart - the adoption of our grandson, Nathanael!  


Someone asked me the other day if my daughter was still making necklaces to raise money for the adoption, and it occurred to me that I hadn't mentioned it recently on the blog.  In the home stretch of their fundraising, she is definitely making these beautiful necklaces, along with some printable posters available as an instant download.


These are just a few examples of the designs she has available.


These are really nice necklaces - I have four of them and wear one almost every day.


Have a favorite Bible verse?  Talk to Nancy about a custom design!


I love this globe design - it's on a longer chain, too!



And isn't this cute?  Customizable with your own picture! 
(I would like one of these for Christmas myself - hint hint!)


This is one of the printables she has available.

You can see more of her designs at

https://www.facebook.com/landedesignco
or
https://www.etsy.com/shop/landedesignco

Let me know in your comment if you'd like her direct email so you can talk to her about a custom order!

She'll be taking Christmas orders until Monday, December 8th.

*&*&*&*&*&*&*

And just because it's pretty, take a look at the sunset today as seen from Capitol Hill in downtown Nashville!  It was even prettier a few minutes before this, but if I had stood in the middle of the street to take the picture then, I'd have been run over!


Hugs!

Sarah

6 comments:

  1. Nashville - I didn't realize you were in the next state over - although that is still a good 8 hours from me! Have a Happy Thanksgiving!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful jewelry! I've gotta go look at the other selections. Thanks for letting us know about it.
    Beautiful sunset, too. Be safe!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's great that you reposted this little reminder. Haven't heard back from your daughter. Should I just go to her shop to order one for my friend?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I do love my necklace and my BFF loves the one I got for her birthday this year. I'm holding my breath waiting for the news that they got their travel dates. I'm sure you are too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your daughter made a custom necklace for me with a treadle sewing machine drawing. Loved it and wore it. I gave it to Bonnie Hunter at a workshop I took because she was so kind to us

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile!! If you want a PDF of a pattern, PLEASE leave your email address in your comment, or email me directly at salliesue57 (at) gmail (dot) com!