Friday, July 17, 2015

Can I Get A Whoop Whoop? Some Lovelies from Last Week...

Hi, all!

It's Friday again, and time to get our whoop whoop on!  I've not been sewing too much this week - I have a small pile of pretty blocks, but that's all - so I thought I'd showcase some of the beautiful things that were linked up last week!


Check out this fabulous pillow from Leanne of Crystalbrook Cottage!


Katy over at Katy Quilts made this sweet little mini - and you should see her vintage machine sitting on it!


Heather at Modern Parti Quilts put together this wonderful colorful top...


You can always count on Kelly at My Quilt Infatuation to have some pretty eye candy!


And check out the fabulous quilting on this mini by Tish of Tish's Adventures In Wonderland!

There was so much loveliness last week, it was hard to choose - thanks to all of you who inspire us each week!!

*&*&*&*&*&*&*

And now it's your turn!

What are you whooping about this week?


What's got you dancing the happy dance?

Share - because we want to dance right along with you -
And it's always more fun to dance with friends!

The party will stay open until Sunday midnight - 

Hope to see you there!

Hugs!

Sarah



10 comments:

  1. Sarah, I'm still laughing about the shark's house last week! Everything about that video was funny. That gal must have a huge fan club. Love, Muv

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for sharing my little quilt! I appreciate your hosting this link up. It is always so inspirational!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always enjoy looking at other people's work. It's inspiring to see all the wonderful things that are created. Thank you for sharing my mini again today and for providing all of us with a great place to meet and share.

    ReplyDelete
  4. always love the quilts you are working on. I am quilting two different quilts and taking a break from piecing for a couple days.

    ReplyDelete
  5. No pictures of my finish this week. I'm headed out to Michigan to play with vintage sewing machines. That is my whoop this week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The clips you pick for dancing always make me smile. Thanks for the redux - always good to see.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes...LOVE your clips! Hope the beach is treating you well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. PS: Thanks for thinking of us while you are on vaca!

      Delete
  8. Tish's quilting from last week really is spectacular. Thanks for hosting this link up for us each week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for the recap of some of last week's quilty goodness in your linky. Hope the beach time was awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile!! If you want a PDF of a pattern, PLEASE leave your email address in your comment, or email me directly at salliesue57 (at) gmail (dot) com!