Friday, November 27, 2015

Can I Get A Whoop Whoop? Looking Ahead...

Hi, all!

We've managed to survive the mayhem that is Thanksgiving Day, and it's finally Friday!!  Are you ready to get your whoop whoop on?  I had to search hard for something to whoop whoop about - not much crafting has gone on here this week, just cleaning and cooking - but I've got a little something to share with you!

*&*&*&*&*&*&*

As I've been working on Christmas projects for everyone else this year, and seeing all the adorable things I'd love to make for Christmas, but just don't have time to do, I thought, "If I started working on Christmas in July, I wouldn't have this problem!"  

And the bare bones of an idea was formed - a blog hop in July to give us ideas and inspiration to start working on Christmas early!  I put out some feelers on my blog, and already have fifteen bloggers interested in participating - - - but there's always room for more!   


So - this is the last call!  If you'd like to be a part of this upcoming blog hop (July 14th through July 25, 2016), drop me a line at salliesue57 (at) gmail (dot) com.  I'm really excited about getting this organized, and it's a great time right now to get your supplies lined up for whatever you might want to blog about!

Do you want to blog hop with me?  This is what I'm whooping about this week - I hope you will be too!

*&*&*&*&*&*&*

And now it's your turn!

What's got you whooping this week?


What's making you dance the happy dance?

Share - we want to dance right along with you...

And it's always more fun to dance with friends!

The party will stay open until midnight Sunday - 

Hope to see you there!

Hugs!

Sarah



7 comments:

  1. Glad you survived this week. Thanks for hosting! Have a nice weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been trying to get work done on two projects and still fit in quilting time in the evening as well

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so sorry for duplicate links. I am doing this from my phone while on the road and had a bit of trouble. Love your blog; thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Why yes, yes I do want to blog hop w/you! =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh... that blog hop idea is tempting!

    Thanks for the hosting the link up again this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I started a new project for Christmas just for me last night at our local quilt shop. I dug into my stash of favorites for Christmas and hope to have it ready for next Friday.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'd certainly like to participate and how my schedule around that time will let it actually happen.

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile!! If you want a PDF of a pattern, PLEASE leave your email address in your comment, or email me directly at salliesue57 (at) gmail (dot) com!