Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Let's Take a (Very) Short Break...


Hi, all!

Here we are, smack dab in the middle of Thanksgiving week - and I don't know about you, but I've been so busy I haven't had even two minutes to sit down at my sewing machine this week!  Neither have I had time to choose and review a book for What's On The Bookshelf Wednesday this week - and so I'm going to take a very short break for a week!  There will be another review next Wednesday, so be sure to stop by then - and don't forget to come back this Friday for a little whoop-whooping and happy dancing!

Oh, and one more thing - every year, I vow to get my Christmas presents done early, and every year (so far) I am still scrambling in December to get it all done.  Next year I am planning to host a Christmas in July blog hop in hopes of getting us all a step ahead!  If you are interested in being one of the blog hop blogs, please email me at salliesue57 (at) gmail (dot) com and let me know.  There are already about ten bloggers who have agreed to participate, but the more the merrier!  Come join in!!  

So for now, take your time, breath deeply, and prepare for the mayhem that is Thanksgiving...

Hugs and Happy Thanksgiving!!

Sarah

7 comments:

  1. Me too! always in a rush in December to get presents finished..That is the most adorable little Turkey I've ever seen!...and such a Beautiful smile too..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Thanksgiving, and thank you for all you do here to keep us going and to inspire us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Thanksgiving Sarah, I'm right there with you and feeling guilty about stealing time on the computer.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Thanksgiving, Sarah! I am very grateful for all I have learned from you and how you have moved me along to be a better quilter, giver, and goal setter. Thank you for all the hard work posting (I really struggle to get photos shot, off the camera and write regularly on my blog) and energy you tackle the quilting for others. You are an inspiration as I work alone.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Thanksgiving! Hope it's a great one! Thanks for all you do.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Thanksgiving, Sarah.

    Christmas in July blog hop sounds like fun.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such an adorable little turkey... Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family Sarah!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile!! If you want a PDF of a pattern, PLEASE leave your email address in your comment, or email me directly at salliesue57 (at) gmail (dot) com!