Monday, September 13, 2010

And the Winner Is.....

Hi, all!

The time has arrived, and so I've called on my good friend "Random" to work her magic..... (Unfortunately, when I came back to Random after counting down the list, the numbers had disappeared! I haven't figured out how to run it and make a pic of the results to post on here, so in the interests of letting you all know who won as quickly as possible, I'm going to ask you to take my word for the fact that the winner is....)



The Winner is Comment #113 - 



CMEH said...
I move your blog... thanks for the great giveaway
Congratulations!!! And thanks to all of you who entered, and became new followers, and blogged about this giveaway - it was lots of fun, and hopefully there'll be lots more in the future!!


Come back later today to see what's going on with Make-A-List Monday.....


Later!


Sarah

5 comments:

Comments make me smile!! If you want a PDF of a pattern, PLEASE leave your email address in your comment, or email me directly at salliesue57 (at) gmail (dot) com!