Monday, June 28, 2021

Make-A-List Monday - Back To The Real World!

 

Hi, all!

Well, it's Monday and I'm back at home, glad to be here but missing the beach!  When I saw my grandson today, he asked me if we were finished with the beach.  What a sad thought!  I hope I'm never finished with the beach!  We had a wonderful time but I will admit it's nice to be back home with all my crafting supplies so I can start some new projects.

I didn't have a list last week, so I'll be starting fresh - here's what I'm working on this week...

1.  Finish shifting things around in the studio, with Lilli's help.

2.  Test a pattern for a friend.

3.  Cut out the prototype for the 12 Days of Christmas in July quilt-along.

4.  Quilt at least one ministry quilt.

A short list, but I really need to get these things done, and maybe start putting the 12DCIJ quilt together, too.  I've got a big commission job on the horizon and want to get as much done before that arrives as possible.

And speaking of the 12 Days of Christmas in July blog hop, I'm still looking for bloggers who want to be a stop on the hop!  If you're interested, please drop me an email (salliesue57 (at) gmail (dot) com) or leave a comment below - but if you leave a comment PLEASE leave your email address too!  So many comments come through to my email these days with no way to respond, and I'd hate to leave someone out who wants to participate.


And because no post is complete without a quilt pic, how about a sneak peek at this year's 12DCIJ quilt-along quilt?  I'd love name suggestions, if you have any!  

Which leave us with only one question - - - what are YOU working on this week?

Hugs!

Sarah

13 comments:

  1. This will be a great quilt! Ribbon candy and green peppermints.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The quilt will be very pretty. My first thought was Christmas trails but holiday trail was a good suggestion too. Happy stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm thinking along the same lines, but I came up with candy cane Trails. Very cute quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm not usually a fan of the snail block but teamed up with the stars this one is fantastic!!! Welcome home!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm looking forward to seeing that quilt made.
    A good name might be Christmas Dance.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the pattern, how about Santa's Trail.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Before truly looking at the quilt to see it is SITP, the colors struck me as "the Grinch"! LOLz, it is a great Christmas quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  8. My first thought was candy twist, there are other suggestions similar. Can’t wait for it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love it! I agree with Barb, it looks like a peppermint twist!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those trails look like ribbons to me, so I would do something like Christmas ribbons or Stars and Ribbons. I would love to join the blog hop.

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile!! If you want a PDF of a pattern, PLEASE leave your email address in your comment, or email me directly at salliesue57 (at) gmail (dot) com!