Sunday, November 7, 2010

How did you use your extra hour?

Hi, all!!

Well, I woke up this morning before the alarm went off, and looked at the clock - ten minutes to five!  But I was wide awake (I mean, actually it was ten minutes to six according to my body!) so I went upstairs to my sewing studio (oh, how I love being able to say that!) and made the back for the Dr. Seuss quilt before church!  This afternoon I've been working on quilting it....


And hopefully it will be ready to be delivered by Tuesday!

So what did you do with your extra hour today??

Later!

Sarah

6 comments:

  1. Good job! I think I spent my hour drinking coffee and watching the news. I was enjoying the fact that the kids weren't up yet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I woke up early too. I spent that extra hour at the fabric store this afternoon, buying a few things on sale and with a coupon to boot!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tried to feel better:( My baby boy is still struggling to get better--praying he does soon for our trip.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great way to spend the extra hour! I was also up early because no told my Little Person that we get to SLEEP an extra hour :0)

    Thanks for sharing,
    Stefanie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Um...I totally slept my extra hour...lol! It was nice getting to sleep that extra hour before church though. :)

    Can't wait to see that Seuss quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Extra hour? What extra hour? Did I miss something......

    Ooops....

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile!! If you want a PDF of a pattern, PLEASE leave your email address in your comment, or email me directly at salliesue57 (at) gmail (dot) com!