It's chilly here, but the sun is shining and it's a gorgeous day - I hope you can say the same wherever you are! I'm happy to say that, so far, I haven't dropped the ball on National Blog Posting Month (NaBloPoMo) - I've managed to post every day since I started last Monday! It's been a productive week... so let's see how I did on last week's list....
1. Bind the Fair and Square quilt. Done, and it's been delivered! You can see the final pictures of this quilt here.
2. Bind a baby quilt. Done and delivered! I thought this quilt would be the start of a stash of baby quilts, but a lady in our church went into labor on Wednesday, so out it goes! I'm sure her little girl will give it a good home!!
3. Quilt, bind and mail the Quilts For Kids quilt! Hallelujah! This is finally done, and I took it to the post office this morning!!
4. Mail off prizes from last week's giveaway! Done! I hope to hear back from the international folks this week that their fabric arrived safely....
5. Finish turkey t-shirt. Done! It came out really cute too - and Lilli wanted to know if it was hers!
6. Finish Sail On quilt. Finally finally finally I can say that this one is finished! It's been sitting on a shelf, half-quilted, for several months now - but it's done, just in time for someone special's birthday! I love the binding on this - it came from one of my husband's shirts that was absolutely the perfect colors, so I rescued it from the goodwill bag and sliced it up!
Wow, it feels great to get all that done!!
But now it's time to think about what I can get finished this week....
1. Finish the Dr. Seuss quilt for the quilt ministry.
2. Piece at least one back for the three memory quilts job.
3. Pull fabric for a man's quilt for quilt ministry.
4. Catch up on blocks for Wed. night sewing group.
5. Create mug rug pattern for Christmas gifts.
Well, that's a good start for the week. I'm sure other stuff will come up during the week to add in..... you know how it goes!!
So now - my question is - what are you working on this week?