It's a foggy morning in Middle Tennessee - it makes it feel kind of quiet and introspective here. My friend Mike came and used his giant mower to chew up all our leaves this weekend, so I can actually see grass in my backyard - it makes a pretty picture as I see the horses coming out to eat, walking through the fog.
I had a good, productive week - here's the rundown on last week's list:
1. Finish the Dr. Seuss quilt for the quilt ministry. Done! This quilt came out so nice - you can read the full story in my blogpost from last Friday.
2. Piece at least one back for the three memory quilts job. Done! I pieced all three backs, PLUS I finished quilting two of them - now on to the binding!!
3. Pull fabric for a man's quilt for quilt ministry. I've started working on this - I think I am going to use reclaimed men's shirts for the fabric for this quilt, and I spent Friday evening cutting out the usable fabric from the seams on a pile of shirts! Now to drag out my GO! Cutter and get cutting!!
4. Catch up on blocks for Wed. night sewing group. Done! This week we start on HSTs - that should be fun!!
5. Create mug rug pattern for Christmas gifts. I've drawn several designs and hope to get time to put a couple together to see what works best.
And here's what I'm working on this week.....
1. Bind the two large memory quilts.
2. Finish a baby quilt for the quilt ministry.
3. Make up a couple of mug rugs to test patterns.
4. Make a reversible Christmas dress for a friend's daughter.
5. Put together Audrey's bee blocks.
6. Cut blocks for man's quilt for the quilt ministry.
OK, I think that's enough for this week!
And now, the burning question - - - what are YOU working on this week?