Good morning, everyone!!
How can you help but start your day with a smile after seeing that? Lilli went as Super Hero Lilli for Halloween - we asked her what super heroes do, and she said "Fly!" When asked if she could fly, she said no. But I think that super heroes can also make you smile - and she's definitely super at that!
It's early - still dark outside - but I think I'd better get the humility report over with early!! As suspected, I thought I'd be able to complete a whole lot more stuff than I actually did.... that'll teach me!
Let's take a look at last week's list.....
1. Applique the t-shirt for my friend’s little girl! Partially done - the applique is on, but the handwork hasn't been done yet.
2. Quilt and bind a baby girl flannel quilt for the quilt ministry. Done and delivered!!
3. Finish quilting my Sail On quilt. Partially done. The quilting in the center is done, but I still haven't quilted the borders.
4. Piece a back for a memory quilt custom job. Well, I did at least put the flimsies and backing fabrics upstairs in my studio! But that's as far as this went...
5. Pull fabrics for a man’s quilt for the quilt ministry. Can you see my head hanging in shame?
6. Put together at least three kits to hand out for the quilt ministry. I did get one kit put together, and gave it to a young woman in our ministry group to assemble the quilt.
7. Finish pulling together my sewing studio! I don't know that "finished" is the word, but it is coming together and I've certainly been using it!!
In my defense, I will say that I pieced the top and back for a Quilts for Kids quilt that I had forgotten about (but Q4K kindly e-mailed me to remind me! oops....)
and I made two potholder/hot pads/mug rugs to give for a hostess gift when we went to a friend's home for dinner Saturday night.
Now for this week's list -
1. Bind the Fair and Square quilt.
2. Bind a baby quilt.
3. Quilt, bind and mail the Quilts For Kids quilt!
4. Mail off prizes from last week's giveaway!
5. Finish turkey t-shirt.
6. Finish Sail On quilt.
I think I'm going to stop there. I may get more done than that (I hope so - the hubs is out of town this weekend so I can quilt to my heart's content!) but I don't want to have another walk of shame next Monday!!
Did you notice the reference to NaBloPoMo in my blogpost title? I've made a commitment to post each day in November as part of National Blog Posting Month. Crazy, I know - but I wanted to see if I could do it. If it sounds like something you'd like to try, check out their site - they are giving away prizes that you will be eligible for if you register your blog with them and post every day in November. Sounds like fun to me!
Well, have a great week! I'll be seeing you every day - and maybe asking you for ideas about what to say after a while!!