It's been a busy week since last Monday - and I've very nearly finished all of the contract work that is keeping me from starting on my Christmas presents! Hooray!!! I should be finished with all of it today, and then I really have to get to work...... But first, let's see how I did on last week's list....
1. Bind the two large memory quilts.
Not only did I finish the two big memory quilts, I finished the third one too! Hooray!!
2. Finish a baby quilt for the quilt ministry.
Done and delivered!! I think it came out really cute...
3. Make up a couple of mug rugs to test patterns.
I've started, but not finished one of these - the contract work kind of took over my life!
4. Make a reversible Christmas dress for a friend's daughter.
Almost done - the appliques are finished and the dress is sewn together - it just
needs a hem and the buttons and buttonholes!
5. Put together Audrey's bee blocks.
Done and mailed! I really like these blocks and can't wait to see
her finished quilt!
6. Cut blocks for man's quilt for the quilt ministry.
I didn't get to this and probably won't until after Christmas - but
at least it's not an urgent need!
So what's on tap for this week?
1. Finish the reversible Christmas dress.
2. Finalize the design and cut pieces for a big pile of mug rugs.
(We'll be working on these on Saturday when we meet to sew.)
3. Cut out #1 Christmas gift quilt.
4. Cut out #2 Christmas gift quilt.
I wish I could put more on my list and actually think I might get it done, but with Thanksgiving on Thursday and my sewing ladies coming on Saturday, something tells me I won't get as much done as I think I will!
So - - - what are you working on this week?