Well, I am very happy to report that I managed to finish everything on my list from last week! Here's the run-down....
1. Finish the reversible Christmas dress.
Done - here are pictures of both sides of the dress!
2. Finalize the design and cut pieces for a big pile of mug rugs.
(We'll be working on these on Saturday when we meet to sew.)
Also done! I ended up making several and showing them to the ladies,
along with the bag of scraps. They came up with some great ideas
and designs on their own! Just a few more to make...
3. Cut out #1 Christmas gift quilt.
Done, and I've sewn part of it together already!
4. Cut out #2 Christmas gift quilt.
All cut out and ready to go!
So - what's on the list for this week?
1. Complete the flimsy for #1 Christmas gift quilt.
2. Cut out and complete a pinafore for Lilli's birthday.
3. Start the flimsy for #2 Christmas gift quilt.
4. Make four more mug rugs for gifts.
5. Put away newly donated fabric in my sewing studio.
6. Restring an antique doll for Lilli for Christmas.
I think that's enough to keep me busy for a while, don't you?
So - - - what are you up to this week?