Monday, November 29, 2010

Make-A-List Monday #23! And the 29th post for NaBloPoMo....

Hi, all!

Well, I am very happy to report that I managed to finish everything on my list from last week!  Here's the run-down....

1.  Finish the reversible Christmas dress.
Done - here are pictures of both sides of the dress!




2.  Finalize the design and cut pieces for a big pile of mug rugs.
(We'll be working on these on Saturday when we meet to sew.)
Also done!  I ended up making several and showing them to the ladies, 
along with the bag of scraps. They came up with some great ideas
 and designs on their own!  Just a few more to make...



3.  Cut out #1 Christmas gift quilt.
Done, and I've sewn part of it together already!

4.  Cut out #2 Christmas gift quilt.
All cut out and ready to go!

So - what's on the list for this week?

1.  Complete the flimsy for #1 Christmas gift quilt.

2.  Cut out and complete a pinafore for Lilli's birthday.

3.  Start the flimsy for #2 Christmas gift quilt.

4.  Make four more mug rugs for gifts.

5.  Put away newly donated fabric in my sewing studio.

6.  Restring an antique doll for Lilli for Christmas.

I think that's enough to keep me busy for a while, don't you?

So - - - what are you up to this week?

Later!

Sarah

9 comments:

  1. i put all my sewing away, for the most part...so i really hope that i am having a baby this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the dress and the MUG RUGS !!! I may have to make some to go with the tablerunners ...... what size are yours ??? GOOD JOB ! AGAIN !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh gosh, those dresses are just adorable!!
    Way to go on crossing off your list!! :o)
    I like how you posted the goals you have for this week. I went back and edited my post to do the same. :o)
    Sincerely - Trish

    ReplyDelete
  4. You always impress me with your weekly list of accomplishments! & I ♥ LOVE ♥ those reversible dresses you make!

    This week, I will finish my Christmas mug rugs (I only need 3 total) and meet another large milestone on my secret Christmas gift quilt. It is so much work, and I am getting nervous about all the upcoming steps. But it WILL GET DONE by Christmas!

    ~ Meagan

    ReplyDelete
  5. love your reversible dress, so cute!! and the mug rugs are adorable too!! congrats on your finish, and setting new goals for yourself that is great!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. My, my, my.......how industrious you are! so cute, too

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have managed to get the Christmas gifts completed for one person.

    Now, I'm wracking my brain for the others. ;-)

    Cool that you completed all of last week's list. I'm amazed at what you get done.

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW! Can I have some of your energy please! It's wonderful you have finished and started so much. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my goodness, that dress is SO adorabel!!! I think I am drooling ... If I did not have way too much on my list already I would instantly start making one for my daughter!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile!! If you want a PDF of a pattern, PLEASE leave your email address in your comment, or email me directly at salliesue57 (at) gmail (dot) com!