Good morning, all!
Tomorrow is Thanksgiving, and all over blogland I am seeing posts from people setting out what they are thankful for! I want to do one of these myself, but not wanting to just repeat all the wonderful things that we are all thankful for (God, family, friends, home, etc.), I thought of ten random things that I am thankful for! So here, in no particular order.......
1. A sense of humor! What in the world would we do if we couldn't laugh at ourselves?
2. Dishwashers! (Either kind.....)
3. Ziploc bags! How in the world did we keep track of stuff before these things came along?
4. Craisins! A snack I can overindulge in without feeling too guilty.....
5. Library cards! I love that I can learn about something new, try out a new author without spending any money, visit another country or just spend some time with interesting characters, all with my library card!
6. E-mail!! I just love opening my e-mail account and seeing lots of lovely messages from friends - and I love that I can communicate with others this way, because I've never been a good letter-writer!!
7. Polka dot socks..... (And isn't it amazing that you can Google "polka dot socks" and come up with hundreds of images???)
8. Singing out loud (especially a toddler, in a crowded store, at the top of her lungs!)
9. Google! Who ever thought we'd have so much right at our fingertips??
10. Friends! I don't know how any "thankful" list could be without this important item. I have been blogging for less than a year, and I have made so many good friends through my blog - I truly appreciate each and every one of you. Below is a clip of a song from Wicked about some unlikely friends that I just love - the message is so true for all of us. I hope you enjoy it as much as I do....
Have a wonderful Thanksgiving, everyone!!!