Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Toddlerless Tuesday #12! Rainy Days and Tuesdays (the sequel)....

Hi, all!

Well, we woke up this morning to the pounding of rain on the tin roof again - a complete downpour that caught us by surprise, and soaked the dogs to the bone in the short half hour they had been outside!  There's nothing quite like a pair of very-happy-to-see-you, soaking wet dogs to wake you up in a hurry!

And while today was toddlerless, it wasn't husband-less, so I didn't get a whole lot done.  But - - - I did finally finish the reversible toddler Christmas dress, and I'll share pictures of it this Friday!  And now I'm free to start on Christmas sewing - woohoo!!!

Oh - I almost forgot to mention - I'm a guest blogger on Stash Manicure today!!  Please go check it out!!

Nov button


Later!

Sarah

PS - Jaybird Quilts and Wondrous Woven Fabrics are having a fabulous giveaway - check it out here!!

4 comments:

  1. Congrats on your guest bloggy post!! Very cool to be a part of that blog!

    As far as wet dogs go....all that i can think about are those puppy mud prints all over my just mopped floor!! Eeeks!! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh hooray! I love Stash Manicure. I'm excited to go read your post there :-)

    Congrats!

    ~ Meagan

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was a good post too! I really enjoy learning about charity quilt projects. I'm looking for one that I can start participating in. I really like the Linus Project, but there is not a chapter in my area, and I do not have time or space to become a Chapter Leader either.

    But Quilts for Kids sounds really great too, especially since they will send the kit to you. It is a good way to help, where you can donate time, without a high financial expense.

    Thanks for sharing some great ideas with us over there!

    ~ Meagan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Going to peek at Stash Manicure now.

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile!! If you want a PDF of a pattern, PLEASE leave your email address in your comment, or email me directly at salliesue57 (at) gmail (dot) com!