Monday is here, and I'm ready for a busy week! Hubby is out of town at the Southern Baptist Convention this week, so I'm batching it; Lilli has vacation Bible school every morning this week, so I'm toddlerless for a few hours every morning; and I have a stack of flimsies ready for quilting!
But first, I need to check in and see how I did last week...
1. Finish the bindings on both H2H quilts.
Finished, and ready for delivery! Just waiting for some other local quilts to get finished, then we'll send them all off to Judi!
2. Put together several flimsies for the quilt ministry.
I have eight flimsies ready to quilt this week - five of mine, three finished by some of my sewing sisters! The backs are all ready, too, so all I need to do is load them on the frame and quilt them.
3. Work on the Marine quilt some more...
I didn't get to this - maybe I'll have time this week!
4. Sewing this Saturday with my sewing sisters, so the house must be cleaned up...
Well, no one screamed and ran out of the house because of the mess, so I guess it was ok!
So now, this week I need to....
1. Quilt those eight flimsies!
2. Cut out a new ministry quilt in blues.
3. Work on the Marine quilt.
4. Find a blogger to feature next Sunday (because I forgot Surfin' Sunday this week!! Ooops...)
Short list, but lots to do on it - so I think I'll stop there.
Now the question is - what are you working on this week?