Are you busy getting all your Christmas sewing finished up? I know I am! It's been a productive week, thankfully - I'm glad to be able to say I've finished some things I needed to get done! Let's look at last week's list.....
1. Finish a quilt for the Monday night prayer service.
Done! This was a lovely top, pieced by Sharon, that I bordered and quilted...
2. Finish a quilt for a woman with cancer.
Done! Another top pieced by Sharon...
3. Finish Lilli's quilt.
Hallelujah - - - Done!!! I'll post more pics later this week,
but here's one quick shot...
4. Bind and deliver the commission quilt.
Done and delivered! More pics after Christmas...
5. Cut out my friend's upholstery pieces.
Done! No pics, because it's just a big pile of fabric right now...
6. Quilt my friend's quilt top.
Not yet - this one's on this week's list...
7. Make a quilt for a gift.
Also on this week's list....
8. Christmas shop.
Some of it's done, but I've got a bit more to go...
9. Make a dress for Lilli.
Partially done - I got it cut out last night!
10. Get the house ready for the quilt ministry's
Done! We had a wonderful time - good food,
lots of talking, and playing Dirty Santa for fabric!
So this week's list is....
1. Quilt my friend's quilt top.
2. Make a quilt for a gift.
3. Finish up the Christmas shopping.
4. Sew up the dress for Lilli.
5. Sew up the upholstery pieces for my friend.
6. Wrap all the Christmas presents.
So now, please share - what are you working on this week?