Well, we had a big weekend here - Lilli celebrated her fourth birthday with a birthday breakfast on Saturday! It's hard to believe that it's been that long - but she's bright and funny and absolutely adorable! (Of course, she's also opinionated and bossy, but I can't imagine where she got those traits from..... ;-)
|Lilli, Day 1|
On the sewing front, let's take a look at my list from last week...
1. Quilt my friend's quilt top.
I didn't get to this one, unfortunately....
2. Make a quilt for a gift.
I did do this, and will share pictures and story on Friday!
3. Finish up the Christmas shopping.
Almost done! I've got a few stocking stuffers to pick up, and a few more things to order on-line, and then I'm done. Whew!
4. Sew up the dress for Lilli.
Done! This one's for Christmas...
5. Sew up the upholstery pieces for my friend.
I haven't gotten around to sewing these up yet, but I did pick up the zippers this weekend!
6. Wrap all the Christmas presents.
Done! Woohoo!!! One less thing to do before Christmas!
As some of you already know, my surgery is scheduled for this Tuesday, so I don't think I'll have much time to work on a list this week. But it seems odd not to have one at all, so here's my list for the week....
1. Pay all the bills through the end of the month. (Hubby hasn't done this for years - now is not a good time for him to start!)
2. Clean up the house a little! (Really, just a little... I don't want to go off the deep end!)
3. Finish up the stocking stuffer shopping! (Retail therapy...)
4. Keep a good sense of humor!
5. Surprise my doctor by how soon I get to go home!
6. Follow all the doctor's orders about restrictions - I'll get to sew again soon!
So that's what I'm working on this week! What are you working on?
PS - One other thing - see the Followers count on the left side of my blog? Notice how close it is to 500? Well, there'll be a giveaway when it hits 500 - and it's a really good one! I'm not telling what the giveaway will be yet, but you can thank my hubby for it, because he ordered an item on my wish list twice - and then suggested that I give the second one away on my blog! So stay tuned, and keep an eye on that Follower count!