Well, it's the home stretch - only 6 more days until Christmas!! Are you ready? Or are you still working hard on those last minute projects? For the first time in my life, I think, I can honestly say that there are no last-minute projects I am working on - but I wouldn't recommend my method of getting here!
Let's take a look at last week's list and see how I did...
1. Pay all the bills through the end of the month.
(Hubby hasn't done this for years -
now is not a good time for him to start!)
Done! (For which hubby is very grateful...)
2. Clean up the house a little! (Really, just a little...
I don't want to go off the deep end!)
Done! I managed to clean up just enough, but not too much...
Gotta leave something for the hubs to do to keep him
occupied while I'm recuperating.... (lol)
3. Finish up the stocking stuffer shopping! (Retail therapy...)
Also done - and even wrapped
(yes, we wrap our stocking gifts!)
4. Keep a good sense of humor!
I think I've done well with this - the folks at the hospital
thought I was nuts!
5. Surprise my doctor by how soon I get to go home!
It only took him five minutes to decide I could go home...
6. Follow all the doctor's orders about restrictions -
I'll get to sew again soon!
Hard, but I'm doing it! I sure hope he lifts the restrictions
soon, though - I'm getting bored!
But I have been working on a little project....
...a stocking for my future granddaughter
OK, so what's on the list for this week? Not much, but I do have a few things....
1. Behave myself and stay within my restrictions...
2. Work on a cross-stitch Christmas stocking for my soon-to-be 2nd granddaughter (due in April!)
3. Keep up-to-date on my blog reading!
So that's what I'll be working on this week, while planning my future sewing as soon as my restrictions are lifted!
And I thought I'd share a picture of my company from Sunday morning - who sat with me and watched movies while hubby went to church....
Aren't they cute?
One last thing - be sure to check out my giveaway here if you haven't entered already - I'm celebrating 500 followers!!
Have a wonderful week!