Wednesday, February 29, 2012

And the Winners Are......

Hi, all!


I promised you winners today - my daughter's 7th birthday (but she's 28!) - and here they are!


The winner of the book is Cathy, who linked up her Roll Roll Cotton Boll finish - #28 in the links down below - you really should check it out if you haven't already!




And the two winners of a table runner each are:


Linda, who said....


Linda said...

I would love to win the book. I have leftover charms from another project that I could use for the table runner.
February 24, 2012 7:29 PM
and Paula, who said...

 Paula said...

WOW! The more I read about this book and see projects done, the more I want it. Thanks for sharing and the giveaway.
February 24, 2012 9:17 AM
I've e-mailed all of the winners - but if you won and you haven't received an e-mail from me, you can e-mail me directly at salliesue@clearwire.net.  Thanks to everyone who entered and those who linked up - I'm still working my way through all those linkies handing out Whoop Whoops!  What fun!!

Hugs!

Sarah


8 comments:

Vroomans' Quilts said...

Congratulations to all the winners - yes, there were a lot of Whoops!

John'aLee said...

Congrats to the winners!!

Vicki @ DottyJane said...

Congratulations to the winners and happy birthday to your daughter!

angie@sfquilts said...

Happy Birthday to your daughter. Today is my birthday too, but I'm 11.

Erin said...

Your daughter and I have the same birthday! I don't come across that many of us, especially 1984 babies! :)

Linda said...

Whoop! Whoop! I won! Thank you so much! Can't wait to get the table runner. I sent an email.
Thanks again!
Linda

Diane said...

Congrats to the winners, including the birthday girl!

Paula said...

Thanks for the give away. Congrats to all the other winners. I am soooo excited about my first win!!!