I hope you've had a good and productive week - I did, although it didn't go quite as I planned! Let's see how I did on last week's list...
1. Make a back for a woman's quilt needed for the ministry.
2. Add borders and make a back for a second woman's quilt needed for the ministry.
3. Quilt and bind both of those quilts.
Both have been quilted, but I didn't get to the binding yet.
4. Bind two children's quilts for Phoenix Quilts.
5. Work on an upholstery project for a friend.
And once again, not done!
But in my defense, I did make a quilt for a friend who is going through a rough time (pics on Wednesday), helped a friend finish up a quilt in a big hurry, taught another ministry member how to use the Juki and quilt frame, and I also made this pretty thing...
This is a top I made testing Angela Pingel's upcoming pattern, Down The Rabbit Hole! This is a great pattern and you should buy it as soon as it comes out - believe me, you don't want to figure out the math on this one, but it's super simple to make! I can't wait to quilt it, but I've got one more ministry quilt to quilt and then four to bind before I can quilt this one...
So now, let's see what's on the list for this week...
1. Bind three ministry quilts.
2. Make a back for a ministry quilt.
3. Quilt and bind that quilt.
4. Quilt and bind the Rabbit Hole quilt.
5. Quilt two quilts for Phoenix Quilts.
6. Work on my friend's upholstery project.
7. Meet with my sewing sisters on Saturday!
I'd say that's more than enough!! At least it will keep me out of trouble...
And because this post is a little short on pics - most will be on Wednesday's post - here's a picture of Lilli on her first day of school this year, stylin' a new Dora backpack!!
When did she get so grown up?
So now the question is - - - what are you working on this week?