Friday, September 28, 2012

Can I Get A Whoop Whoop? Back In The Saddle Again!!

Hi, all!

It's Friday again - and fall is starting to show it's colorful face in Middle Tennessee!  Today when I was out driving, I saw leaves starting to turn red, yellow and orange.  I don't know about you, but I love fall - I grew up in South Florida, where nothing changes and it's been one of my favorite times of the year ever since I moved "north-er"!

So what do I have to whoop about this week?  Well, I got to start quilting again - woohoo!!!  And I finished off these beauties this week...





All four of these lovelies are on their way to help comfort people going through serious medical issues right now.  And there are five more in the queue!  See what happens when I can't quilt for three weeks?  But it's nice to be back in the saddle again!

*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*

So now it's your turn!

What have you accomplished this week?

What are you whooping about?

Share - we want to whoop with you!!

The linky will stay open until Sunday night -
so there's lots of time to join in the party!!

Be there or be square!!

Hugs!

Sarah

20 comments:

  1. Lovely quilts and glad you are doing better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you are cruising right along!! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad that you're back to doing your quilting again. The quilts are beautiful!! That first one appeals to the Southwest in me! Those colors are just great! All the quilts look wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. They're all lovely; that pattern at the top is my FAVORITE (I've not seen that before)! Where did you get that pattern?

    Fabulous work, all of them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I didn't know u were originally from FL. I would SOOOOOO like to live in TN just for the fall colors and all that greenery!!

    I love that first quilt pictured:):) Very masculine.

    Welcome back,hope you stay happy and healthy friend!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's a lot of quilting. Great job(s)! It's good to get back in a (quilting) productive swing again, isn't it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I will have to give you 3 Whoops,Whoops and a "You Go Girl", those are amazing quilts. Good work.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Whoop Whoop Sarah!! Such lovely quilts and such a great cause!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. They are all so beautiful Sarah!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Whoop Whoop Sarah - you jumped back in the saddle and won a rodeo with those gorgeous quilts!

    And I love fall too. My all time favorite season. I love sweaters and cocoa and apple cider and pumpkin bars with brown butter cream cheese frosting (that I had for breakfast!). We've got icky smokey air, so I haven't been out for a drive in a while, but I've noticed some trees in the neighborhood changing colors. Hooray!

    ReplyDelete
  11. 4 finishes deserves a drink or a cuppa tea, what ever your fancy :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Glad you are back in the saddle! I wish I could find that same saddle and get into it.

    I can't imagine not having all the seasonal changes as much as I love the beach. So, I will stick with the midwest and visit the sand and sea occasionally.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Those quilts are fabulous, even more so since they will be going to people that will truely treasure them. So kind of you to share your talent. Thanks for hosting! Smiles~Beth

    ReplyDelete
  14. Whoop! Whoop! I love the log cabin one.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Whoop whoop! Beautiful quilts as always!

    ReplyDelete
  16. And beauties they are!! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  17. All those quilts are beautiful. I especially like the second one.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Beautiful quilting!! You certainly WERE busy!! Thanks for hosting.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Weren't you the productive one- I didn't get much quilty done as I am too busy at school right now.. Maybe at Christmas break.. or a bit before then... Hmmm we will see...
    Thanks for sharing all your beautiful work...
    Regards,
    Anna

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile!! If you want a PDF of a pattern, PLEASE leave your email address in your comment, or email me directly at salliesue57 (at) gmail (dot) com!