Oh, it's been a good week! I hope yours has been just as good. Lots of accomplishments, lots of ideas rolling around my head - feels like everything's clicking!
So let's see how I did on last week's list...
1. Write a tutorial for the foster kids bag.
Done! And if you asked for a copy and didn't receive it, that means you are a "no-reply blogger" and I didn't have a way to email it to you. BUT - you can pick up a copy from the right side bar - I discovered how to put my tutorials on there!! Woohoo!
2. Finish the messenger bag.
Woohoo and Hallelujah!!!! It's finally done!!!
|A very late gift for my youngest niece...|
|Do you think she'll like the inside of the bag?|
3. Finish the computer sleeve, and make one for the shop, too!
Done! Here's the one I made for a friend...
4. Finish getting the Etsy shop set up.
I'm still working on this one...
5. Do two quilt book reviews and write a blogpost.
Done! You can read the reviews here...
6. Take care of any quilt ministry needs that come up.
Done! I don't have pictures of them yet, but I've quilted four quilts for the ministry this week. Pictures on Wednesday!
7. Put together two more storage cubbies for The Sweatshop.
Done! Now we've got more room to organize our fabrics...
8. Make some pin cushions for the shop.
I didn't get to any pin cushions, but I did put together two quilt tops for the shop and have another one on the design wall. Woohoo!
So what's the plan for this week? Here goes...
1. Mail the messenger bag to my niece!
2. Finish the binding on two ministry quilts.
3. Piece together a black and white ministry quilt.
4. Sew together the quilt top that's on the design wall.
5. Quilt the three tops for the shop.
6. Put together some pin cushion kits for quick pick-up work.
7. Work on altering a hand-pieced quilt top for a friend.
8. Deal with any other ministry needs that arise.
9. Finish getting the Etsy shop set up.
Oh my - what have I gotten myself into? Oh well, I'll do the best I can to see how much of that I can get to!
So now, the question is - - - what are you working on this week?