Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Make-A-List Monday - Back In The Saddle Again!

Hi, all!

Well, vacation is over - but it was such a good one!  It was fun to vacation with the kids and grandkids, and Lilli declared it "the best vacation ever"!! But now it's time to get back to real life….

Last week's list was short….


1.  Piece the Jacob's Ladder top.
Done!

2.  Finish the Swoon blocks.
No, although I did actually start working on one - the components are ready, just need to put them together.  

3.  Piece the granny squares top.
Didn't get to this one at all.  Bummer.

4.  Get Friday's Whoop Whoop post and Sunday's Meet The Sponsors post written and in the queue.
But I did get both of these done and posted!   Whew!!


I'll have to do better on this week's list, though - lots of catching up to do!

1.  Quilt and bind four quilts for current ministry requests.

2.  Make a quilt for a friend just diagnosed with breast cancer.

3.  Iron the interfacing onto the t-shirts (commission quilt).

4.  Finish the Swoon blocks.

5.  Quilt the first granny square baby quilt.

6.  Pull yard sale items.

7.  Keep up with any other ministry needs that arise.

I keep thinking there's something more but whatever it is, it's eluding me! But if I can manage to get this much done, I'll be happy.  


So now the question is - - - what are YOU working on this week?

Hugs!

Sarah



6 comments:

  1. I love your quilt, so sweet and bright! I'm not working on anything this week. My grandson will be here on Thursday or Friday, what I mean to say he will be BORN!! So excited. I have to keep my bag packed and my mind clear. Oh pooh, I'll probably do a little stitching or I'll lose my mind during the wait!! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You needed that relaxing time and family time - the rest will fall into place as it always does.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The community is working on taking down the hacker. Is that Lilly? Oh my goodness she is such a ham! Looks like you guys had a great time. Vacation should be fun, don't worry about not getting things done.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am leaving this message to see if I am still a no-reply blogger.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just love the Jacob's Ladder quilt. Did you make your own pattern for this?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Time away from your normal routine is always necessary. I'm glad that you enjoyed yours. Knowing you, all the To Dos will be quickly completed.

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile!! If you want a PDF of a pattern, PLEASE leave your email address in your comment, or email me directly at salliesue57 (at) gmail (dot) com!