1. Quilt the Swoon quilt.
Done! I’m so happy - I finished this quilt about 20 minutes before I walked out the door to go to Paducah - binding and everything! Woohoo!! I promise better pictures on Friday (if the weather clears up before then!)
2. Quilt the t-shirt commission quilt!
Also done! This turned out beautifully, thanks to fusible woven interfacing and straight line quilting. It’s all delivered, ready to be given to its new owner at graduation!
3. Work on changing my email address over with
everyone under the sun...
Started. I’ve sent out a blanket email (you may have received one!) and I’m changing it with companies that I receive email from, but it’s a slow process!
4. Put the borders on the Celtic Solstice quilt top.
Started, but not nearly finished. I just ran out of time!
5. Make a ministry quilt for a man with brain issues.
Fortunately, Tommy had finished a quilt last week that didn’t have a home yet, so that quilt went to this gentleman. Isn’t it gorgeous?
6. Work on designing blocks for two upcoming blog hops.
The designs are ready - I just need to do the tutorials now!
7. Keep up with all other quilt ministry needs as they arise.
We had one more quilt request come in this week, and I was really worried that I wouldn’t be able to get it done in time for us to pray over it on Wednesday night. But then, according to God’s plan, I’m sure, we received a box with several finished quilts in it! One of them was perfect for this need. This quilt is going to a gentleman with cancer of the esophagus.
1. Quilt a ministry member’s quilt for her neighbor who is sick.
2. Finish a ministry quilt for a woman getting ready
for open heart surgery.
3. Finish a ministry quilt for a man with bilateral lung cancer.
4. Write the tutorials for the block blog hops.
5. Write up a quilt tutorial that has been requested.
6. Put the borders on the Celtic Solstice quilt top.
7. Continue switching over email addresses.
8. Pull yard sale items for my daughter’s sale.
9. Quilt a couple of ministry quilts to get ahead of the need.
10. Keep up with any ministry needs as they arise.
11. Research monetizing my blog.
PS - Be sure to check back in on Friday - there will be a giveaway to celebrate 1000 followers!!! Woohoo!!