Friday, February 13, 2015

Can I Get A Whoop Whoop? Meet The Gang!

Hi, all!

It's Friday again!  And it's time for us all to get our whoop whoop on!  Are you ready?  I know I am!


It was a slightly windy day when I tried to take pictures...



I despaired of getting a nice flat shot....


Drat!  Couldn't even get one of the back!


Change of plans!  Fortunately, this quilt is small enough that I could lay it on the ground and get a full shot!


And here's the back!  I used a salesman's sample of "Meet The Gang" fabric to make this - I picked it up at the Paducah AQS show a couple of years ago, and it's been shaming me for a while - I'd see it on the shelf and think that it really should already be a cute little quilt. And now it is!

You can see more about this quilt on Sunday - it's part of the Sweet Sixteen Quilt Along!  I hope you'll stop by!

Can I get a whoop whoop?

*&*&*&*&*&*&*

And now it's your turn!  

What's making you whoop it up?


What's got you dancing the happy dance?

Share - we want to dance right along with you!

And it's always more fun to dance with friends!

The party stays open until Sunday midnight - 

Hope to see you there!

Hugs!

Sarah

16 comments:

  1. What a sweet quilt. The back is just as appealing as the front!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soooo cute! Can't wait til Sunday for more details...looking through my stash today!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The back is as great as the front. I like the look of it blowing in the wind.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a fun and cute patchwork block quilt! Love it! Scrappy in any order or minority is always yummy to me!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can totally relate to the windy days! I love that quilt, very cute indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a happy quilt! I'm so glad you were able to photograph it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is a seriously cute quilt! I have some of those (oh okay a lot of those) shaming pieces of fabric, too. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great quilt! And the fabric is so cute! Congrats on your finish.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really like this one and can't wait to learn more about it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. It really turned out great and such a fun backing!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love that fun backing with all those fun bright colors, front and back!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Aw, it looks so cute blowing around.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sarah, love your quilt and got a good chuckle out of your efforts to photograph it. Of course I would not have been chuckling if I was the one holding the camera.

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile!! If you want a PDF of a pattern, PLEASE leave your email address in your comment, or email me directly at salliesue57 (at) gmail (dot) com!