Whew! It's been a heck of a weekend, but
1. Quilt and bind the tie memory quilt.
Done! I'm so happy with the way this one finished up, and the family loved it!
2. Print the photos for Lilli's annual quilt.
Done - and not only did I print the photos, I finished putting the quilt top together today!!
The color in this pic is terrible - no sun and late in the afternoon - but the border is a red-purple. Lots of scraps in this quilt - woohoo!! I'll be putting a tutorial together, probably for a week from this Wednesday....
3. Photo shoot for my Artisan blog tour post (THIS FRIDAY!)
Done! I had a lot of fun creating an interesting photo locale with some fall color - here's just one of the more than one hundred shots I took...
And by the way, I ended up writing three posts for my part in the Artisan blog tour, and there are giveaways associated with all three! There's still time to enter the giveaways - they'll be open until Thursday at noon - so hop over to my weekend posts - Friday, Saturday, and Sunday - and join in the fun! Winners will be announced this coming Friday.
4. Bind and wash a half dozen quilts for the quilt ministry.
Done! I didn't take a pic of all six together, but here's one that I took the day that I did the bindings...
5. Finish writing the tutorial for the Artisan post.
Done! I actually wrote two tutorials - one for this table cover (which can also be made as a tree skirt)...
...and this lap quilt.
See one you like? Ask for it in a comment and I'll send you the PDF!
6. Cut out a Christmas gift quilt.
Started! I pressed all the fabrics yesterday and started pairing them up for cutting...
7. Start working on Emmy's annual quilt.
I didn't get to this one yet.
8. Start working on Nathanael's annual quilt.
I didn't do much on this, but I did buy some more Batman and TMNT fabrics for it!
9. Keep up with any quilt ministry needs that come up.
Another quiet week (WHEW!) and we didn't give away any this week. Good thing - we need to catch up and replenish the stock!
OK - not a completely finished list, but I'm very happy to have finished one of the annual quilts, so that makes up for it! So - - - new month, clean slate, the Kaffe project is done - - - here's my new list!
1. Finish cutting and piece the gift quilt.
2. Bind at least three quilts for the quilt ministry.
3. Clean up my sewing studio.
4. Make a back for Lilli's annual quilt.
5. Write a tutorial for the photo quilt.
6. Finish answering giveaway emails, and draw for the winners!
7. Finalize a pattern for Nathanael's annual quilt.
8. Keep up with any quilt ministry needs that come up.
That's plenty to keep me busy for the week, but if by some strange turn of events I finish it all, I've got plenty more in the wings! I think, though, that I need to move the studio cleaning to the forefront - it's such a mess from the last month of whirlwind sewing that I am starting to freak out, and that means it's pretty bad! So I think I'll go work on that right now....
But first - - - - what are YOU working on this week?