Friday, February 3, 2017

Can I Get A Whoop Whoop?

Hi, all!

It's Friday - the first one in February, can you believe it? Time sure flies when you're having fun!! Friday means it's time for us to get our whoop whoop on again - I hope you're ready!  Let's get started!

*&*&*&*&*&*&*

Unfortunately, I haven't been sewing on much I can show (yet) but here's a couple of sneak peeks...


A little hint of the Stunning Stars quilt coming this Sunday...


...and a little peek at another Stunning Stars quilt coming soon!


And then there's this - a beautiful pile of Modernist by Joel Dewberry for Free Spirit Fabrics - that arrived this week!  I can't wait to get started making some fun things to share with you.  Isn't it gorgeous?

So that's a little bit of what I'm whooping about this week -
Can I get a whoop whoop?

*&*&*&*&*&*&*

And now it's your turn!  

What's got you whooping it up this week?


What's making you dance a little happy dance?

Share!  We want to dance right along with you - 
And it's always more fun to dance with friends!

The party will stay open until Sunday midnight -

Hope to see you there!

Hugs!

Sarah

5 comments:

  1. The sneak peek looks great! Can't wait to see the quilt.

    -Soma

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a tease! Looking forward to the big reveal.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe it's February already. The year has barely started, and I feel like I'm behind already.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love that dark teal fabric next to the gold points. I may need to find some of that. Can you share what it is?

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile!! If you want a PDF of a pattern, PLEASE leave your email address in your comment, or email me directly at salliesue57 (at) gmail (dot) com!