It's Monday, and time to get back into a regular routine again!! Hands2Help 2017 is in the books, with a new record - 127 quilters who made 267 quilts!!! There's still a little administrative work to do, but it's mostly finished. And it will be good to get back to a regular schedule again! So let's go back two weeks and check out that list...
1. Finish the t-shirt quilt.
Boy this seems like a long time ago, but it's finished, and they loved it!
2. Make the seat cushion covers.
Not finished yet, but they are all cut out and ready to be stitched up.
3. Organize and photograph the prizes for H2H!
Done! (Good thing, too!)
4. Quilt at least two quilts for the quilt ministry.
I didn't get to this one.
5. Quilt my friend's quilt.
But I did get to this one!!
6. Keep working on the Long Time Gone quilt.
I've been working on this - using it as a "reward" for getting something else done. Here's the blocks I've worked on since the last MALMonday post...
7. Keep up with any quilt ministry needs that come up!
Done! We gave away a few quilts this week...
This one went to a woman with cancer...
...as did this one.
We also gave away 25 quilts to our high school seniors!
And I did get a few other things done in the past two weeks - this memory pillow...
A test block for a special Heartbuilders' project...
...and I quilted two quilts in a hurry as a special favor to a fellow Nana who had grandkids coming to town!
I began packing the H2H prizes for shipping off to their "forever homes", too...
|That pile's a whole lot bigger after yesterday afternoon's session!|
I also started planning this project - a Hipster Cat quilt that will grace the wall of my favorite eye doctor's office! It's just in the planning stages now, but will soon be in progress - as soon as I finish those seat cushions!
|Testing for size!|
1. Finish those seat cushions!!!
2. Finish packing, and mail, all the H2H prizes.
3. Hem three pairs of pants for my husband.
4. Clean the house before a quick weekend trip so the house sitter doesn't run away screaming!
5. Keep working on the Long Time Gone quilt blocks.
6. Keep up with any quilt ministry needs that come up.
It's sure going to be a busy week, and a short one - I've only got until Friday this week to work on projects - so I'll really need to hit the ground running! But I'll just be like that little engine - "I think I can, I think I can, I think I can......"
So now, the question is - - - what are YOU working on this week?