It's Monday again, and I have no idea where last week went! All my grand plans went flying out the window, although I did make some progress - let's see just how it went...
1. Continue the t-shirt commission quilt (a graduation present!)
The top is finished, and so is the back! Tomorrow I hope to get it quilted and bound - fingers crossed!! The top took longer than I anticipated, and ate up my time last week....
2. Make a set of four cushion covers and two pillows.
Well, I didn't get them made, but I did deconstruct one of each size so I can use them for patterns. I'll start on these right after I finish the t-shirt quilt.
3. Quilt my friend's quilt top.
I didn't get to this - it's still staring accusingly at me from across the room.....
4. Work on my Long Time Gone quilt blocks.
Done! I remade an early block...
....then laid them all out on the design wall just to see what they look like together!
5. Continue working on the graduation quilts for the quilt ministry.
I think we have these all finished! We should have everything "in house" on Wednesday so we can make a final count.
6. Start organizing and photographing the prizes for Hands2Help!
I didn't get to this one yet...
7. Keep up with any quilt ministry needs that come up.
Done! This quilt went to an 11-year old boy who was the victim of a serious dog attack...
...and this one went to a gentleman starting chemo for esophageal cancer...
...and lastly, this one went to a woman who sustained a great loss last week.
The t-shirt quilt really took up a lot more time and energy than I anticipated, and that, along with working on the graduation quilts, kept me from completing my list as well as I would have liked. But it is what it is, and at least I won't have to look far for what needs to be on the list this week! Here it is...
1. Finish the t-shirt quilt.
2. Make the seat cushion covers.
3. Organize and photograph the prizes for H2H!
4. Quilt at least two quilts for the quilt ministry.
5. Quilt my friend's quilt.
6. Keep working on the Long Time Gone quilt.
7. Keep up with any quilt ministry needs that come up!
Just a reminder for all of you who are participating in Hands2Help - the final link-up party starts this Sunday and runs through the following Saturday morning! Remember to set aside a sunny day to take your quilt pics!
And now the question is - - - what are YOU working on this week?