Monday, June 17, 2013

Make-A-List Monday -



Hi, all!

Monday has rolled around again - after a wonderful Father's Day weekend, which saw two boat excursions, an afternoon at Man Of Steel, and a good part of Sunday spent with our daughter and granddaughters (my poor SIL had to work!). Check out what Lilli and my husband did together!



Our church had a tent set up in the parking lot with kits from Home Depot for dads and kids to work on together.  They even sent the kid-sized work aprons!  Lilli and Bill built a little tool chest and had a great time doing it.  

I did manage to get some quilting and crafting in this week and weekend, so let's see how I did on last week's list.


1.  Mail off H2H prizes to 19 people!
Done!  I wish I had taken a picture of the huge pile of goodies I took to the post office - but suffice it to say I'm one of their favorite people now!  I've done my part to keep the doors open!

2.  Quilt four more H2H quilts for Ethiopia.
Done!  Take a look at this stack...


Isn't that a gorgeous pile of goodness?

3.  Bind one woman's quilt for the ministry.
Done!


4.  Bind one man's quilt for the ministry.
Done!



5.  Quilt one more man's quilt for the ministry.
Done!



6.  Quilt one more woman's quilt for the ministry.
Done!


7.  Make the pillow for my friend.
Started - just need to finish up the quilting!


8.  List items on Etsy.
Not done, but at least I got started on it today!

9.  Start cutting out my vacation quilt.
Also not finished but I did press all the fat quarters and sort them out preparatory to cutting them tomorrow!

I also quilted two other quilts for the ministry!

I'm really happy with how much I got done last week - it was worth half the week missing my DH!  But no time to crow - let's see what's on this week's list!

1.  Finish the pillow cover.

2.  Put labels on all the H2H quilts, and...

3.  Mail off all the H2H quilts!

4.  List items in the Etsy shop.

5.  Cut out vacation quilt.

6.  Put together two scrap piles into usable quilt tops.

I'm going to stop there because I'll probably end up making a ministry quilt or two this week - the requests keep coming in!

So that's what I'll be working on this week.  Now the question is - - - what are you working on this week?

Hugs!

Sarah

10 comments:

  1. Goodness gracious! You have been busy! That woman's quilt you bound is beautiful. And what a wonderful stack of children's quilts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many beautiful quilts! Wow.
    My PRIZE arrived today! That was fast. Thank you. I love the patterns, Sarah :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. My prize came today, too! Yippee. Thank you Sarah, good work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are such a busy bee! I'm up to date with June tasks so its time to pick any project and get stuck in. I'm adding colourful borders to my swap blocks and (hopefully) sashing the whole thing as well. Might need to make some half blocks but need to lay it out first. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely lovely quilts - you need to pass that Super Hero cape on -

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have checked off quite a bit on your list! May you rest easy;) lol

    How nice of your hubby to help Lilli build a tool chest:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love how huge and beautiful your heart is! And that a grandpa will take that time with his granddaughter! God bless!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've started a couple of paper pieced butterflies to work on while I fix the messes I made on #8s binding and hexie sewing at night. (I'm trying to have a project at hand where ever I am.

    I'm always amazed at how much you get done in a week. You must be very organized!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  9. Phew! Had to put my feet up after reading your post! :-) Great job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Bulding a tool chest looks like fun! My prize came on Monday, thank you :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile!! If you want a PDF of a pattern, PLEASE leave your email address in your comment, or email me directly at salliesue57 (at) gmail (dot) com!