Friday, November 25, 2022

Can I Get A Whoop Whoop? Stuffed to the Gills!

 

Hi, all!

Friday has rolled around once again, and we all know what that means - it's time for us to get our whoop whoop on!  Let's go!

*&*&*&*&*&*&*

As I sit here, it is Thursday evening and I am in a near-turkey-coma, trying to figure out what to write about.  I haven't really had any new finishes this week, although I am pretty chuffed about this pretty scrap top that I finished yesterday...


Sometimes things just come together well!  But it still didn't make a dent in my scrap stash.  Oh well, guess I'll just have to keep on plugging away!

Other than that, I didn't really have a chance to work on much else.  It's been a strange week, with my husband taking a few vacation days. We did see an interesting movie, though - The Menu.  It wasn't exactly what I expected but it certainly held my attention!  If you're looking for something a little out of the ordinary, it's worth checking out.

So, even though it was a quiet week without much accomplished, can I get a whoop whoop?

*&*&*&*&*&*&*

And now it's your turn!

What's got you whooping it up this week?


What's making you do a little happy dance?

Share! We want to dance right along with you,

And it's always more fun to dance with friends!

The party will stay open until Sunday midnight.

Hope to see you there!

Hugs!

Sarah


4 comments:

  1. Yup, I am ready to get back to quilting today--I don't have to be in the kitchen for any cooking! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha....the reindeer butts are making me happy...lol!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that scrap quilt! May I ask what size stores you used for both the centers and the corners?

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have a great content on here, I find something in herbal medicine good to share on here with anyone suffering from the disease such as HIV, Herpes, Hepatitis,Diabetes, Spinal cancer,Stomach cancer,Vaginal cancer,Vulvar cancer,
    Testicular cancer,Tach Diseases,Pancreatic Cancer,Leukemia,Liver cancer,Throat cancer,Scoliosis,Brain Tumor,Fibromyalgia, Fluoroquinolone Toxicity Bladder cancer,Brain cancer,Hiv,Herpes,Esophageal cancer,Gallbladder cancer,Gestational trophoblastic disease,Head and neck cancer,Hodgkin lymphoma
    Intestinal cancer,Kidney cancer,Hpv,Lung cancer,Melanoma,Mesothelioma,Multiple myeloma,Neuroendocrine tumors
    Syndrome Fibrodysplasia Ossificans ProgresS sclerosis,Alzheimer's disease,Chronic Diarrhea,Chronic Lyme Disease, Lupus as well.Dr Itua herbal made cure my HIV and gave me hope that he can cure all types of diseases I believed him) I do the best of myself that I can do, I went for a program in west Africa about fashion on another side I was HIV positive. I walk through a nearby village for our program schedule then I found a signage notice that says Dr Itua Herbal Center then I asked my colleagues what all about this very man called Dr Itua, She told me that he's a herbal doctor and he can cure all kind of disease i walked to him and explain myself to him as I'm a strangler out there he prepared me herbal medicine and told me how to drink it for two weeks, when I get to my hotel room I take a look at it then says a prayer before I drank it not knowing after two weeks I went to test and I found out I was negative I ran to him to pay him more but he refuses and says I should share his works for me around the globe so sick people can see as well. I'm writing a lot about him this season so that is how I was cured by drinking Dr Itua herbal medicine, He's A caring man with a godly heart. Well - everything I decided all went through for me well and how you're going to treat this new aspect to your life. You don't have to suffer alone, and it's okay to ask for help. It also doesn't have to be a constant demon, as you'll get to know your body and yourself in a much deeper way than most people. Take advantage of this, as it will help you appreciate Africa Herbal Made.
    Dr Itua Contact Information.
    Email...drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com. 
    Whatsapp Number....+2348149277967   

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile!! If you want a PDF of a pattern, PLEASE leave your email address in your comment, or email me directly at salliesue57 (at) gmail (dot) com!