Thursday, June 8, 2023

Can I Get a Whoop Whoop? The Last Pictures For H2H 2023....

 

Hi, all!

Well, I only had one more batch of pictures to share, and not much progress on anything of my own to whoop about, so I thought I'd just combine the last H2H pictures with Whoop Whoop Friday!  

Additionally, two things to remember - you can still link up your own blogpost for H2H on last Sunday's blogpost through midnight on Friday night.  And please fill out this very short survey (if you haven't already) to help me be sure I know all the participants and total number of quilts!  It's only three questions, but it's a huge help to me!



And here we go with the last of this year's quilts!!!

First up, is Sherry B. with the two quilts she made for Little Lambs of Utah...



Beryl R. really went to town with her quilt making this year, and has sent these fifteen quilts to Quilts For Kids!!
















Isn't that a great collection of cheerful, pretty quilts?  I know that these and all of the quilts donated as part of Hands2Help will be well-loved and bring much comfort to the recipients!!

So - - - can they get a whoop whoop?

*&*&*&*&*&*&*

And now it's your turn!

What's got you whooping it up this week?


What's making you do a little happy dance?

Share!  We want to dance right along with you,

And it's always more fun to dance with friends!

The party will stay open until Sunday midnight.

Hope to see you there!

Hugs!

Sarah


2 comments:

  1. I promise I will get those 3 baby quilts done soon. My eyes are healing slowly and the smoke has really effected them. Almost done with the big quilt on the longarm- I had to replace the tension spring and do some testing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wowza! Beryl R. Makes me look like a slacker! And Sherry’s are so sweet! I especially like the multi colored one!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile!! If you want a PDF of a pattern, PLEASE leave your email address in your comment, or email me directly at salliesue57 (at) gmail (dot) com!