Sunday, June 25, 2023

Christmas Is Only Six Months Away!!!

 

Hi, all!

Yes, I did it - I said it out loud. Officially, today, Christmas is exactly six months away!  And that means that today is the perfect day to put out the call for participants in this year's 12 Days of Christmas in July blog hop!!


Many of you may already know about this from past years, but for anyone new, each year from July 14th to July 25th, we celebrate Christmas in July by sharing all kinds of  Christmas ideas - quilty things, gift ideas, decorations, decor, recipes, traditions, almost anything you can think of!  So if you are an active blogger and would be interested in being one of the stops on this year's blog hop, please email me directly at salliesue57 (at) gmail (dot) com.  And while all that is going on, I'll be hosting a quilt-along on this blog, sharing a Christmas quilt that you can complete in twelve days, following some easy steps.  I'm excited about this year's design - it would be easily adaptable to other holidays or seasons, too - so plan to give it a try!  I'll be posting a picture and fabric requirements prior to the start of everything so you can have it all ready to go on the first day.

I can't wait to hear from you, and see who will be helping host this year's 12 Days of Christmas in July blog hop!!

Hugs!

Sarah

18 comments:

  1. This sounds like fun! I can't wait to see your Christmas quilt pattern!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is painful to hear the words already! lol The blog hop will be great fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for doing this, excited to quilt along with you. Please send me a pdf pattern at dmshec@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking forward to this. It will be my first time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can’t wait to see the Christmas pattern ๐Ÿ˜Š This is the 1st time for me ๐Ÿ’• Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  6. great idea

    ReplyDelete
  7. sandyrader@juno.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Greetings! This sounds really fun. I’d love to participate in the 12 days of Christmas in July. Would love the instructions. Thanks
    Swmiley@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is my first go at this.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sounds like a wonderful time. I love Christmas

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wonderful post however , I was wanting to know if you could write a litte more on this subject

    ReplyDelete
  12. It is in point of fact a nice and helpful piece of info.

    ReplyDelete
  13. It is truly a well-researched Christmas and excellent wording. I got so engaged in this material that I couldn’t wait reading.

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile!! If you want a PDF of a pattern, PLEASE leave your email address in your comment, or email me directly at salliesue57 (at) gmail (dot) com!