Friday, September 15, 2023

Can I Get a Whoop Whoop? Doing a Little Gaming.....

 

Hi, all!

It's Friday once again, and we all know what that means - it's time for us to get our whoop whoop on!  Are you ready?  Let's go!

*&*&*&*&*&*&*

Well, I'm still recovering from jet lag after our return from Italy, but I did get some sewing time in this week!  I decided it was time to put on my big girl pants and start working on Nathanael's Pokemon quilt.  I'm using the block designs from Kelli Fannin's quilt along from several years ago, and man do those blocks have a lot of little pieces!  But Kelli writes a great pattern, and I've been extra careful about marking all my pieces, and here's what I accomplished this week!



The top banner of the quilt is assembled!  I've still got nine character blocks to do, but it's a good start.  I think I'll do the ball block next, since I've got all the colors out that I will need for it already pulled.  

Little miss Bree was very very very glad to see us back, and we managed to return just in time to celebrate her second birthday!  She had a very good day - she had to go to day care in the morning while my cleaning lady was here, and when they found out it was her birthday, they gave her a doggie cookie to celebrate.  Then we stopped by Burger King on the way home to get mom some lunch, and the lady at the drive-thru window gave her a chicken nugget!  She wasn't too sure about that at first, but once she bit into it, she was all about the nuggets!! So now she has something else to expect when we go out for  a car ride.... 🤣🤣🤣

So - - - can we get a whoop whoop?

*&*&*&*&*&*&*

And now it's your turn!

What's got you whooping it up this week?

What's making you do a little happy dance?

Share!  We want to dance right along with you,

And it's always more fun to dance with friends!

The party will stay open until Sunday midnight.

Hope to see you there!

Hugs!

Sarah

15 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, that Pokemon quilt header looks fabulous. So many small pieces. I'm looking forward to seeing your progress. My sister (in her 40's) is still very much a Pokemon fan.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My fur baby expects pup cup of ice cream at every drive through since the DQ gave her one lol, the pokemon header turned out great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. welcome back from your trip to Italy - hope you have some photos to share

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday Bree! Our dog, Shelby, loves going to the drive-in bank... where she went from getting one treat a visit a few years ago, to now getting a minimum of 3. LOL. Your Pokemon header looks great. Thanks for the chance to celebrate with you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That banner does look complicated. Bravo for getting it all done in a week ... on jetlag! Bree is so beautiful. Happy belated birthday Bree! ;^)

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's a great start for the new quilt! The hard part about a trip is having to leave our furbabies!!! Did you get to use your Italian speaking skills?!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Whoopy!!Got 2 king size quilts back from the long armer this week--tjme enough to bind them and get them on the beds before winter sets in!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Welcome back! Great job on the Pokemon banner. I was never brave enough to attempt a Pokemon quilt, even when my grandson was obsessed with it. I did learn a whole bunch of their names, though!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great delivery. Great arguments. Keep up the amazing spirit.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for sharing nice information here. Keep it up Keep on sharing

    ReplyDelete
  11. It’s always useful to read content from other authors, Thanks to this

    ReplyDelete
  12. Easily, the article is actually the best topic on this issue. Great job

    ReplyDelete
  13. I am glad to see this site share valued information Nice one! Great dayyy

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile!! If you want a PDF of a pattern, PLEASE leave your email address in your comment, or email me directly at salliesue57 (at) gmail (dot) com!