Friday, January 26, 2024

Can I Get A Whoop Whoop? We May Need A Bigger Boat...

 

Hi, all!

Another week has come and gone - a very different week, as the snow has all melted away and we are currently awash with rain!  Poor Bree has been cooped up inside the house for so long, so today when it was warmer, we let her romp outside, even though it was rainy and the yard was flooded.  And here's what we ended up with...


...one extremely wet and excessively muddy (but very happy) Australian Shepherd!  So now the house smells like wet dog, but there are much worse things, right?

And since it's Friday, we know what time it is - - - it's time for us to get our whoop whoop on!  So let's go!

*&*&*&*&*&*&*

I've been sharing the prototype quilts I've been making for this year's tutorial series, and this week I managed to finish another one!  


I think I'll call this one Psychedelic Wedges!  Lots of bright colors, and I got to drag out my wedge rulers.  I've got lots of tips for using those that I'll include with the upcoming tutorial.


And then yesterday I came up with another design, pulled these beautiful colors to make it with, and started cutting it out.  I hope it works as well in real life as I see in my head!  We shall see....

And I'll leave you with a funny meme I found somewhere on the internet - it was just too true to pass up!


So - - - can I get a whoop whoop?

*&*&*&*&*&*&*

And now it's your turn!

What's got you whooping it up this week?


What's making you do a little happy dance?

Share!  We want to dance right along with you,

And it's always more fun to dance with friends.

The party will stay open until Sunday midnight.

Hope to see you there!

Hugs!

Sarah

10 comments:

  1. what a fun quilt! Psychedelic wedges is a cute name for it! Luv the colors,it's been a wet 3 days here as well ,my yard was starting to look like a swimming pool lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just love that funny meme--only too true!!
    the Wedges are so bright and cheerful on these rainy gray days--nice work hugs, Julierose

    ReplyDelete
  3. My post in today's link up includes an estate sale report. It occurs to me to think that I'm building my legacy as my stash grows!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the colors you just pulled. They'll make something beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your weather mirrors ours, 9 hours north of you! Absolutely love the next quilt colour pull!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful new top--looking forward to your designs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Psychedelic Wedges is SCRAPPILICIOUS! Bravo! Where are you that your snow has melted?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sarah, that giant tub of fabric meme made me feel CONVICTED!! I'm currently trying to pack up my quilting studio for a long distance move and I can't understand how I ever accumulated so much stuff. I have already packed so many boxes and the end isn't even in sight. :-(

    ReplyDelete
  9. pg slot ปิ้งยิ่งที่สุดแล้วก็ฝากถอนเงินในแต่ละครั้งได้ไม่มีอย่างน้อย สิทธิพิเศษสำหรับในการวางเดิมพันที่จะสามารถทำให้ทุกๆคนใกล้ PG SLOT เงินจำนวนเป็นอันมาก

    ReplyDelete
  10. Psychedelic Wedges is looking very good. I an so glad the snow and ice has all melted.

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile!! If you want a PDF of a pattern, PLEASE leave your email address in your comment, or email me directly at salliesue57 (at) gmail (dot) com!