Monday, February 19, 2024

Make-A-List Monday - Because I Really Need a List!

 

Hi, all!

Well, it's been a while since I posted on a Monday, but that doesn't mean I haven't been working, just that I'm a lazy blogger!  But this week I feel the need to organize my mind and commit publicly, so here I am.

I'm pleased to say that I put in some time with a new skill today - I finally tried four-at-a-time flying geese, and I can't believe I've ignored this fabulous technique for all these years!  I finished these pretty blocks....


...and one of my goals for this week is to finish this quilt, which will be a wedding gift and hence has a time deadline!



I'm also working on another t-shirt quilt for a 2024 graduate, and these are a couple of the blocks I've already got up on the design wall.  I usually try to make the "tough" blocks - the ones that take more thought and effort to create - first, so the rest of the quilt is downhill after that.  But I've still got a lot of blocks to create, and this one is next on my list after the wedding gift.

So those are my goals for this week - finish the wedding quilt, and put in some serious time on the first t-shirt quilt of the season.  

And now I really need to know - - - what are YOU working on this week?

Hugs!

Sarah

5 comments:

  1. My daughter in law brought me her gymnastics t-shirt and some outfits to make into a quilt. I was racking my brain with what to do with the competition outfits. Your picture really helped me out! Thank you for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The flying geese block looks great! Look how many you finished! The t-shirt blocks look great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm working on a New York Beauty - I have not done 4 flying geese at a time guess I need to check that out

    ReplyDelete
  4. Make a list you say? My list usually consist of making list of the list then a list of the 2 there is no end to the list🤣🤣

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have a couple of projects that I need to do so doing a coin toss to decide which one is 1st.😄

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile!! If you want a PDF of a pattern, PLEASE leave your email address in your comment, or email me directly at salliesue57 (at) gmail (dot) com!