Sunday, May 8, 2011

Surfin' Sunday - Featuring Miki's Fabric Creations!


Hi, all!


Well, it's time for a peek at another great blog - and this week I'd like to introduce you to Miki Willa of Miki's Fabric Creations!




Miki is an awesome quilter - I love her compass designs...






...and the fact that she quilts for the Alzheimer's Art Quilt Initiative  - the quilt directly above and the next quilt are both for AAQI...




but some of the coolest things she does are related to her connection with 15 Minutes Play.  








You can find out more about the concept behind 15 Minutes Play here....

And I'm especially please that she's decided to join in on the Hands2Help Charity Quilt Challenge - here's the lovely quilt she's created!


So please go check out her blog and look at all the lovely things Miki is making these days - I bet you'll be a fan, too!!


Later!


Sarah

4 comments:

  1. I agree Miki is a awesome quilter. Thanks for sharing. Happy Mothers Day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for selecting my blog to share. I am honored.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Miki creates the most beautiful quilts. I love her bold use of colour.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for sharing Miki's work. Miki is so giving of herself for others, so creative, and so able to express herself to help others understand what she does so they may grow also. Yeah you! Yeah Miki!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile!! If you want a PDF of a pattern, PLEASE leave your email address in your comment, or email me directly at salliesue57 (at) gmail (dot) com!