Wednesday, May 24, 2017

I May Have a Scrap Problem... A Little Progress!


Hi, all!  

Well, it's a busy week (Hands2Help is coming to an end!) but I didn't want the week to go by without sharing my Long Time Gone progress, and show you a little bit of inspiration!  So here's what I've done this week on Long Time Gone...


I put together some of the 64 flying geese needed for this quilt...


...and built some of the parts for the eventual flying geese blocks to come.  I wish I had time to finish this step this week, but I'm not holding my breath!  And now I'll tell you why...

With the end of the Hands2Help Challenge, the participants link up the quilts they've made for the chosen charities, and I spend my week cataloguing them and visiting all the links to leave comments.  In the course of doing that, I've seen some fabulous scrap quilts!  Here's just a few of them...






And that's just the tip of the iceberg!  I'd really encourage you to hop over and take a look at some of the more than 200 quilts that have already been posted - there's a ton of inspiration there!  Click here to go to the post.

So that's the extent of my scrappy activity this week!  What have you been working on?  Link up below and inspire us some more!!

Hugs!

Sarah


SaveSave

4 comments:

  1. popped back to previous blog amazing quilts and some people do not save their scraps they are missing out love scrap quilts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Every scrap has been used so well, beautiful quilts for the H2H, what a wonderful response.

    ReplyDelete
  3. continuing work on my little scrappy baskets - a long term project. I still have not decided if I will make that quilt that you are working on - I have the pattern

    ReplyDelete
  4. What fabulous quilts! <<64>> Flying Geese? I'm duly impressed. You've been a busy lady.
    xoxox

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile!! If you want a PDF of a pattern, PLEASE leave your email address in your comment, or email me directly at salliesue57 (at) gmail (dot) com!