Friday, January 12, 2018

Can I Get A Whoop Whoop? Back In The Saddle Again!!

Hi, all!

Well, Friday is upon us once again, and you know what that means - it's time to get our whoop whoop on!  Are you ready?  I know I am - so let's get started!!

*&*&*&*&*&*&*

I had a really good week - I finally felt human again after getting over my cold, and I decided to do some playing (and a little cleaning) in the studio!


First up, I cut up some scraps into usable sizes (my monthly goal for Scrap Attack 2018)...


Then I picked up that beautiful floral picture and re-did my inspiration wall!  I am DEFINITELY feeling more inspired!


I quilted up this "first quilt" for the ministry - I'm so proud of Alison for this finish, and I think she's got the bug - she's on her THIRD jelly roll quilt in two weeks!


I took some donated blocks and made this cute little toddler-sized quilt for the ministry...


...and I took my binding scraps and made this piece of "new fabric" which will become part of a new quilt I'm making for the Scrumptious Scraps quilt-along (starting 1/28!)

So - - - can I get a whoop whoop??

*&*&*&*&*&*&*

And now it's your turn!

What's got you whooping it up this week?


What's making you do a little happy dance?

Share!  We want to dance right along with you!

And it's always more fun to dance with friends!

The party will stay open until Sunday midnight.

Hope to see you there!

Hugs!

Sarah


10 comments:

  1. I am just getting over a cold, too. Yuck! What a busy week you've had - can't wait to see what will come out of your 'fabric'!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful inspiration board! Congrats on your scrap organization progress. I really like that strip quilt - so luminous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, you have a lot of inspiration in one post. Thanks! I want to redecorate my sewing space to make it more cheery.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your wall of inspiration, great idea. Your little Dancer is pretty cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad your feeling better. Love your inspirations wall.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your inspiration wall. "Do Less, Be More"--YES!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Glad you're feeling better! What standard sizes are you cutting your scraps into these days?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Re your flower poster on the inspiration wall, Dalton, NY is about 30 minutes south of my house. I never knew there used to be a seed company there. It's just a small rural community. Glad you are feeling better and making progress on scrap clean up. I need to do that and look forward to your pre-H2H projects for inspiration on using those scraps.
    Pat

    ReplyDelete
  9. Darn! I got my post linked twice. Sorry! I didn't see it the first time.

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile!! If you want a PDF of a pattern, PLEASE leave your email address in your comment, or email me directly at salliesue57 (at) gmail (dot) com!